Chapter 9

Rosalie pov

"What do you mean no I'm there alpha they belongs with us" Sam said and I walked away with y/n. He tried to come over but the others stopped him.

"When y/n wakes up they can make there own decisions" Carlisle said and I took y/n back to our house.

I looked out the window to see Sam growl then run off back to his territory. I sighed sitting down and laying Y/NS head in my lap. "Are you ok rose" Alice asked sitting next to me.

"I will be once I know that Y/n will be ok" I said and Carlisle walked in.

"When y/n wakes up we need to ask them if they want to stay with us or go beck to the pack" Carlisle said and I sighed.

"I know" I said looking down at there beautiful white fur. I stroked it and smiled. "So beautiful" I muttered then Edward and Bella walked in.

"Thanks for helping" I said and he nodded Bella looked at y/n and sighed.

"Why is there always some kind of werewolf here" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"The only werewolf that does come here is your friend Jacob and now y/n but remember they aren't a full werewolf" I said and Jasper sat down next to Alice.

"It's a little wired to be honest, they should have recognized that they wasn't a full werewolf" Jasper said and Carlisle sighed.

"Not necessarily y/n father hasn't told y/n the truth so they has no reason to think about magic therefore they don't use magic but if we do tell them the truth they will be able to use magic" Carlisle said and Y/n groaned.

"Puppy are you awake" I asked and they looked up at me with a smiled.

"Does anyone have any clothes I could borrow for the time being" Y/n asked and Carlisle chuckled.

"Yeah we should have some stuff you can use" Carlisle said and everyone left the room.

Y/NS pov

I looked up at rose and smiled. "I knew that you would come for me" I said and she smiled putting her hand on my fur.

"I will always come for you" she said and I smiled.

"You know your so cute when your concerned about me" I said and she chuckled. Rose pulled the blanket over me and I shifted back into my human form.

She frowned then looked down. I gently took her chin and she looked up at me "what wrong my flower" I said gently looking into her eyes.

"Sam wants you to go back and never come here again but Y/n I love you" she cried and I smiled wiping her tears away.

"Rose I'm your mate your my top priority Sam can live without me but rose I can't live without you" I said and she smiled. "How will I survive without my stalker" I said and she picked me.

"Really y/n" she said and I laughed moving some hair out her face. She smiled and moved closer, I leaned in and kissed her.

"Are we interrupting something" Alice said walking into the room and rose sighed pulling away.

"No not at all" I said and rose glared at me.

"Yes you are" she said and I laughed laying my head on her shoulder.

"Your looking better y/n" Carlisle said passing me some clothes. I smiled taking them.

"I'm much better just really hungry do you guys have any food" I asked and Bella smiled.

"No but we can order you something" she said and I sighed in relief.

"Yes please I want something meaty if you don't mind" I said and rose stood up. She held out her hand and I took it.

"Follow me and I will show you to my room you can get changed there" she said and we walked down the halls to her room.

"Not a bad place" I said then I turned to rose and smiled.

"I will leave you to get changed I will be back in a minute" she said and I smiled.

"Ok my flower" I said and she blushed and walked out. I sighed getting changed into my clothes. I looked out the window to see Sam. "What does he want" I sighed.

I walked out of rose's room and outside to see what Sam wants.