5

Bucky's Point of View

I lifted my eyebrows a little, making my eyes sadder as I stuck my bottom lip out.

His eyes glanced down to my lips, before they went back to my eyes.

"Please forgive me?" I asked, sliding off the bed to kneel next to it.

He watched me closely, his eyes narrowing. "What are you doing?" He asked slowly.

I rested my chin on the bed, still pouting. "Please?"

He avoided my eyes, a 'fuck you' smile on his face as he moved to lay flat on his back, his bare, sweaty chest glistening as the light of his bedroom hit it.

 "I'm not so sure . . ." He said, and I mentally cursed, before I moved to the next level of begging for forgiveness.

I got back on the bed, and straddled his hips, laying on his chest, my face right in front of his chin.

He had his hands on either side of him, but after a good 30 seconds of trying not to, his hands went to the back of my thighs, so close to my ass that one twitch of his finger and he'd be there.

"I'm really sorry, Stefan." I mumbled. He took a deep breath through his nose, and sighed, his eyes meeting mine.

"Alright! Fine! I forgive you!" He grunted, obviously unhappy that he caved.

I smiled, and put my body weight on him, my head resting under his chin.

"Great, because I'm freezing and you're warm," I said, snuggling into him for warmth.

His dorm really was freezing cold; the thermostat was at 57 degrees when I came inside.

He wrapped his arms around my back, pressing me farther into him.

"Then you stay here and get warm. Wouldn't want you to freeze . . . again." He joked, and I hit his chest lightly, making him chuckle.

"James?" I hummed in response, lifting my head to look at him.

He smiled at me, before he hooked a finger under my chin and brought my lips onto his, the kiss gentle and sweet.

But I wasn't in the mood for gentle.

I leaned forward, pressing my lips onto his hard, and he put his arms around my waist, his fingers dragging up and down my back, sending shivers up my spine.

"Ja- . . ." He failed at saying my name, ending up humming in content as I fumbled with the buttons on my shirt.

After I growled in frustration, he took matters into his own hands and unbuttoned my shirt, shoving it off my shoulders as I pulled it off my arms.

His hand gripped my shoulders, his thumb tracing my scar on my shoulder where my metal arm connected.

When I pulled away from the touch, he instantly put his hand on my chest. "Sorry. I forgot." He said between breaths.

"It's ok." I mumbled, diving right back into the kiss.

I could feel him through his jeans, and just as I finished unzipping his pants . . .

"Stefan? You're needed in conference room 10 for debriefing. Fury's got a mission for you," Coulson said, his voice getting louder, like he was walking towards Stefan's room.

He walked in, and stopped in the doorway, his eyes frozen on us.

Then his eyes moved down, and he saw the undone zipper, and he turned around so fast it was a blur. "I'll let Fury know to postpone the meeting for 2 hours. Fury won't do more than that."

And with that, he ran out of the room.

"Well . . . we should make the best of these 2 hours, shouldn't we?" He asked, and I hummed in agreement, kissing his lips gently.

"Yes, yes we should." I answered, my voice rough, before I started sliding down his legs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, we didn't get out of bed until 5 hours later.

Which Fury didn't mind, he had Steve take over for Stefan so Steve could summarize the meeting for him when we came out of his dorm.

Even when we did get out of bed, though, we were stuck together like glue; I was hugging him from behind as he cleaned up his dorm, and made dinner like I wasn't even there; one hand on my latched arms at all times, letting me know he was aware that I was.

Why was he cleaning, you may wonder? Steve decided to invite himself over for dinner, saying some sappy 'I want to meet the guy who stole my best friends heart' type shit.

"Is he allergic to anything?" Stefan asked, looking over his shoulder at me, while I fought the urge to laugh.

"Am I allergic to anything?" I asked, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No."

"And why is that?" I asked, smiling as he thought about it for a minute. "Because the serum that you were given made your body- oh." He said, quickly turning his head back around to finish making my favorite; mac and cheese.

It's so good. Especially when Stefan makes it.

I had discovered it when I met Stefan, and rediscovered it when I moved into the Tower.

I eat it at least twice a week if I'm being honest, and Steve keeps crowing about how 'unhealthy it is'. But just wait until he tries Stefan's; he'll be over for dinner every night.

Stefan was now fussing over the chicken that he had taken out of his oven, groaning in frustration when it needed a little longer.

"He's gonna get here and dinners not gonna be ready and then he's gonna leave and you won't get to eat with him and-"

I spun him around, looking at him as I laughed lightly. "Steve won't care, doll. He's gonna be happy if he eats dinner in 5 minutes or in 5 hours." I said, and he was obviously not convinced, but nodded anyway, moving on to a cabinet that contained four bottles of wine and one bottle of whiskey.

He took out bottle of wine, took out a pocket knife, stabbed the cork, and took the cork out in one try.

"Stefan-"

"No. No no no. Don't you dare tell me I can't drink in my own home. I happen to love the effects of alcohol, unlike you and your weird . . . noneffectance.