Chapter 59

William slept until it was very late at night showing he hasn't gotten any sleep lately and he was very cute when he woke up.

"Good morning, well I guess good night" I laughed as I smiled down at him.

He looked confused then reached his hands up and squished my cheeks making me whine "You're the cuter one, and I am not squishy" He informed me.

He then sat up and saw it was night time "Have you been here the entire time?" He asked shocked.

"Yes, I still had my meals with the help of Bond, he fed me one since I didn't want to spill anything on you and he's just to sweet, then Moran took some food put it in his mouth and said he would feed me mouth and mouth and next thing your hand moved" I laughed remembering Moran going down very quickly.

Louis scolded him to be in pain quietly since William was sleeping.

"Now carry me to bed I can't walk" I demanded wanting to be close to him.

William effortlessly picked me up bridal style and started to walk out of his office "(name)? May I sat with you longer?" He asked nervously.

My jaw dropped a little at how cute he's being "Are you needy?" I teased.

"You're the one teasing me" He informed me.

"I don't do that much teasing with you" I mumbled confused,

"Your smile is enough to send me over the egde" He explained "And your touch is purifying...."

I was blushing "Albert says my touch is erotic" I added.

He blushed badly since he was only thinking of innocent things "Well it is..." We both laughed at how much we are blushing.

He put me to bed and stayed by my side, the next day came quickly and I was getting changed in my room with the help of Bond "These I think will look good" Bond gave me some of my undergarments then I was confused.

"I know I have never seen these before" I mumbled then looked at him to see him grinning "Did you buy these for me?"

"Actually, I didn't!" He exclaimed, "I got them custom made since no store had anything of what I imagined would look best on such a goddess, they just can't comprehend such a perfect body."

"How do you know my sizes?" I mumbled.

"I kind of guessed but Sherlock said his perfect women has those very exact sizes before so I guessed he was taking about you" Bond explained.

"I see, thank you" I laughed.

"Now, do you want me to help you?" Bond put his hand on my shoulder and slowly moved up to my neck making me squirm and he grinned even more.

I finally got dressed and Bond went to leave first "Looks like a little dog is waiting by your door" Bond laughed.

"I am not little!" Moran yelled "I'm a wolf!"

"Moran stop yelling, I'm trying to hear the beautiful voice of my fiance" Albert sighed making me laugh as Moran started yelling even louder.

Louis then came along and his glare made most of them go quiet while Albert came into my room "Morning sweetheart" He kissed my forehead.

Moran made a gagging sound "Morning boys" I laughed making them all grin.

We all had breakfast together but then Jack came in "There's a gentlemen at the door for you (name)" He informed me and Moran swore very loudly.

"It seems calm in London, so Sherlock didn't break out of jail to see me, who is it?" I asked Jack.

"The gentlemen called himself Watson" He informed me.