T W E N T Y F I V E

✨Why do you look at me as if I'm the Koh-I-Noor? ✨

Why do you look at me as if I'm the Koh-I-Noor?

My head hurts and the sun burns my closed eyes.

Why is my room so light?

My eyes open and it takes me a while to adjust them. Thank god today is the first day of the weekend. I don't think I could go home with this kind of headache and nausea. Can I sleep in for the day? No, I shouldn't. I need to go and prepare burritos for Jade and Louis. I promised him last time that I'd get him more of the burritos. Maybe I could throw in some home-baked cookies too. He loves those. But I don't wanna leave my bed. It's so nice and warm. Soft and cuddly.

Cuddly? Why is the bed cuddly?

I open my eyes and lookup. A mirror? since when do I have a mirror on the ceiling and why does my head hurt so much? I was wrapped in black sheets. Black sheets? I don't think I remember owning black sheets. Feeling something warm against my left breast, I rub my eyes from sleep and then look beside me. He was sleeping so peacefully.

This was my first time looking at him sleep. He had the most boyish look when he slept. Puffy lips, thick lashes kissing his cheeks, hair all disheveled. I looked down at his pearl necklace and then I notice... he wasn't wearing any shirt. What?! No way! Did we? I hurriedly push my hand down my body and exhale a sigh of relief. I was still wearing my underwear. Wait? Only my underwear? I went up and then my stomach was all bare.

No. No. No. No.

I removed the blanket and almost screamed. His hand was in my shirt, against my bare left breast, almost grabbing it. My chest ached for some reason. But not painfully. This was a weird feeling.

Okay, just remove his hand and get out of here, Alana. That's all you gotta do. Easy. Remove his hand and make a run for it.

Suddenly, he squeezes and this weird voice comes out of my lips that I clap my hand against my mouth. Was that a moan? That made me moan? My nipples were getting all perky because of that damn hand! And to make this even worse, he snuggles even closer to me, his soft breaths on the side of my neck, his chest pressed against my arm. I looked up again at the ceiling mirror and I noticed I was puny compared to him. His feet dangled out of the mattress while my body barely covered half of it.

Taking a deep breath, I gently grabbed at his wrist and slowly tried to pull his hand away from my chest. I smile and gently keep it to his side but my victory wasn't long-lived when he moans in his sleep and throws that same arm across my stomach, snuggling more in my neck. His lips were almost against my skin. There was only one thing to do. I gently shake his arm on me "Nick, let go." He moves in his sleep but that's it. I shake him again "Nicklaus, let me go." He hisses and opens his eyes. Looks up at me and still doesn't move. As if he's figuring out what he's seeing in front of him is real or fake. Once he finally figures it out, he pulls himself back from me and I instantly pull the shirt down my stomach and try to get up from his bed but end up falling on the damn floor. He's quick in sliding to the edge of his bed and asking me with wide eyes "You okay?" I look up and if I moved two-inch higher, I'd kiss him. But I back away "I'm fine." His eyes weren't on me. So I follow his gaze and there were on my black panties and my chest. The damn white shirt was see-through in the sunlight. Wrapping my arms against my chest, I managed to get back on my feet and the worse thing was the shirt barely covered my thighs. It reached to my waist only.