T H I R T Y S E V E N

✨Maybe I'm not the person everyone thinks I am✨

Maybe I'm not the person everyone thinks I am

18+ CONTENT
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

"I'm done." I moan "I'm done." The smell of sweat, sex, and mint is the only thing in the atmosphere. He says breathless "One more time. Just one more." My hips are being grabbed and I'm turned on my stomach. Don't even get time to think when he pushes himself all the way. My back arch and I moan. My toes curling. He made me cum seven times. I'm sure of it. I kept count this time.

He pounds with his chest pressed to my back. His hand curls around me and he presses my stomach to lift my ass. I moan at how deep he was and his hands slide down to my clit. It was sore and sensitive. He hardly circled twice when I say, crying "I'm cumming again." He cursed and pounded even harder. Finally chasing his orgasm with me.

He wraps his arms around me and pressed his lips on the blade of my shoulder. He moans and I squirm with a moan, tightening around his length. He stays like that on me for hardly a couple of seconds and then turns me on my back again after pulling out. The bed was wet because of me. He certainly wasn't kidding when he wanted to find out how much more could come out of me.

Laying to my side, I close my eyes. When sleep is almost here to take me, he shakes my arm "No. not now. You need to pee." I weakly yank my arm "No, I'll do it in the morning. I'm too tired." He grabs both of my arms and pulls me up to sit, kissing my top lip "Pee. Now." I whine "Why?"

"Because I don't want you to get an infection. Go."

I huff and dangle my legs to the edge of his bed. Sliding myself to the edge and when I stand up, the ground pulls me down. I squeak and he chuckles. Looking up I say, "I'm paralyzed." He gets up and pulls me up to him with his hand under my arms. Pulling me up like a child and then wraps his arms around my waist. He pecks my nose and I rest my temple on his warm sweaty chest "Five minutes, okay?" He pats my head "You can sleep when you come back from the bathroom. I'll help you down."

He helps me down the stairs to his bathroom but when he holds me in front of the door, I get off him and say "I can take it from here." He nods and I walk in. Closing the door.

It stung when I peed but at the same time, it was quite relieving.
I cleaned myself up and washed my hands. Making my way out, I took my time up the stairs. When I reach, he's changing the sheets. From navy blue to white cotton. Wearing black shorts. The old sheets were discarded on the floor. He looks up when he puts on the last pillowcase and smiles. And then a sudden question pops in my mind, I ask quietly "Did I... bleed?" He says firmly "No." My gaze goes to the sheets on the floor again and then at him. I bent down to grab them but he holds both my hands, stopping me, "You don't need to look at it."

So I did bleed.

He comforts me while pulling me to the side of the bed "It's okay. It's normal. I'll throw the sheets away." I didn't even say anything but he already knew what was going on in my head. I sit down on his bed and then laid down. He holds up a water bottle "Hydrate." I shake my head, closing my eyes. He says my name "Lana." When I open my eyes again, I watch him taking a sip from the bottle and curling his arms around me. One hand cupped behind my head the other one against my cheek, stroking his thumb softly. He presses his lips to mine and I feel the water coming into my mouth -warm- and when I gulp it in, he pulls and takes another sip. Pressing his lips again and putting it in my mouth. Licking the drop from my bottom lip, he smiles and says "You felt amazing today." And gets in bed with me.