3.0 „want to"

(◞‸◟)

(◞‸◟)

they were playing a game. the "add a word game", and they started with minho's name.

"lee know", felix started with a smile.

"is", chan continued.

the next to speak was jeongin, his eyes twinkle with happiness as he opened his mouth with a big grin and turned to minho. "ugly!".

for a second, minhos smile faltered. he knew jeongin was joking and quickly turned to an expression of amused disbelief, then to a smile so wide that neusea rised up in him. as if jeongin pushed a button, his thoughts went back to yesterday.

"Ah, so youre lee minho?".

minho was send to a dietican right after the weight in. as if the weight in itself wasn't already bad enough. 'to get back on track', the woman from before had said, but to minho it felt like she wanted to embarass him just a little bit more.

"yeah", minho closed the door behind him. "that's me".

minho didn't want to admit it, but he was upset, mad even. the woman's words replayed in his head again, her snarling voice echoing again and again until he felt like he needed to cover his ears to drown her out.

maybe he was just being a little overdramatic, though.

"wonderful, sit, sit", the man gestured to the chair in front of the table on the other side of the room and minho bit down a sigh as he started to walk towards the man.

as he sat down, his eyes fell on the magazines in front of him and he couldn't help but gulp at the sight of it.

yet again, boys and girls were showing off their collar and rip bones like they were accessories, hugging themselves with their skinny arms and holding themselves up with legs that looked like they could snap in half if they moved just slightly wrong.

"miss jung sent you to me", he bent down and pulled up a clip board, placing it on the table. minho saw his name written on it in bold, black letters. "because you want to lose weight".

minho almost scoffed. yeah, "want to".

"anyway. I'm your dietician, you're aware of what that means?".

minho shook his head. he had never came to the point of needing a dietician in the first place, so he never thought about what all the other idols had to go through.