The Experiment

When Shen Wei resting Yunlan will sneak out and help Dr. Lin Jing with Zhuiji.

Zhuiji will become calmed down and let Dr. Lin Jing pierce him with a syringe. Yunlan look puzzled on why Zhuiji is acting like that and gazing at him. While the scout who became a monster trashed around to get out. Zhuiji getting annoyed at his monster companion like him as he growl at him.

The other monster calmed down as well making all of them shocked. "What?! I can't believe it?! He communicate with it as well?" Yunlan was amaze that made him take a good closer look at Zhuiji. "Are you they're leader? Huh? Zhuiji?" It smirk as Yunlan was so near he lick his face.

Making Yunlan shocked as he back away from him in fright. It chuckled. "Yunlan! Don't go near it!" As Dr. Lin Jing pulled him away the monster protesting. While Yunlan went to the bathroom to wash his face in discuss. And leave the celler to go back to Shen Wei. "Yunlan! Come back!" Dr. Lin Jing called. But Yunlan ignored his words. Unknown to them Zhuiji was getting excited his getting Yunlan's attention.

When Yunlan came back to the tent Shen Wei was already up. "Where have you've been?" He angrily look at him. "In the toilet room." He lied and chuckled making Shen Wei suspicious. As days pass by them he continue what his doing. Zhuiji have sometimes, having a chance to touch his hands or wrist. Making Yunlan wash again at the toilet.

They're progressing little by little as Zhuiji not only communicating with the other monster but to Dr. Lin Jing. "The syringe is working!" He smiled at Yunlan who sweat. "Maybe a week or two we will have a break through! And will try this cure to the other monster!" Yunlan just nod as he wanted to leave immediately.

He thought he can kept it away from Shen Wei. Until one day Yunlan was massaging his foot back then. "Ah Lan, you won't lie right? You never kept anything from me? I hate liars!" Yunlan swallowed hard, "Yes I don't." And evade Shen Wei gaze upon him.

He suddenly grabbed Yunlan's shirt making him startled and look at his beautiful face, "Remembered your mine only I don't like sharing you with anybody!" Seeing that beautiful, angel face so near making Yunlan hypnotized by his beauty. And will say anything to appease him. Shen Wei smirk and kissed him passionately making Yunlan fall in love with him more.

As he let Shen Wei dominate the kiss this time making him moan. He didn't notice Shen Wei have pushed him into the bed and tore his shirt up, licking and tasting that two cute buds of his while grinding himself to him. Making Yunlan's body hot, "Xiao....Wei...."

Meanwhile Dr. Lin Jing almost prick Zhuiji another syringe. When Zhuiji felt Yunlan is making love to Shen Wei. He suddenly get violent and growl in anger. Making the other monster trash in his chain as well. "What's going on? Why his angry?" Ask Dr. Lin Jing to Nurse Li Quian as she didn't know as well.

Back to the couple both naked on their bed. Shen Wei kept riding unto Yunlan. Eventhough his hole is getting sore. He wanted Yunlan all to himself. "Aaaaah.....Lan....." That soft, firm butt of his kept slapping unto Yunlan's prize. Making him crazy for Shen Wei as he pulled him for a steamy kiss. "Xiao.....Wei your so beautiful....." That made Shen Wei blushed more as he felt Yunlan burst inside of him.

Marking that his forever belong to him. In a minute he also spilled on Yunlan's body. As he fell in exhaustion on top of him. "Xiao Wei your full of energy this day!" And kiss his temple, "Promise me don't let anyone touch you!" He pout cutely to him. Yunlan chuckled, "It is I'm worried that you will be snatch by someone because of your beauty!"

Back to the celler as Zhuiji is thrashing around. One of the soldiers guarding Dr. Lin Jing became irritated on him and swing his gun many times at his face in anger. "Shut up monster!" He didn't notice Zhuiji snatched the keys dangling at his pocket and place it in his pocket. As he calmed down with a sinister smirk.

Back to the couple as both wearing back their clothes. Da quing came with some fruits and want to share stories on what happened outside. While they're eating the apple, "Do you know Zhang Ji the farmer whose plowing outside? His monster wife came unexpectedly that the soldiers have no time to fire their gun at her.

They thought the farmer is a gonner but when his wife sniff his husband she recognize him and didn't harm him! But instead charge to other people! Luckily one of the soldiers have fire his gun!"

Shen Wei was amaze at what Da quing said. "How did she recognize his husband?" He ask Da quing. "By his scent! They said the farmer lost his will in living when his wife turned into a monster. And not taking a bath in weeks and always sleep with his wife clothes beside him! The stench drove the other farmers away from him!" As he chuckled.

"You fatty! Stop joking around!" As Yunlan throw an apple on Da quing. But he caught it easily and ate it. Unknown to him, Shen Wei got an idea. "Ah Lan! Let's exchange clothes!" Yunlan widen his eyes. "What?!!!" He can't believe what his hearing. "Don't you heard me?! Exchange your clothes with mine! Hurry!" Da quing also can't believe what Shen Wei suggesting. "Is this what couple doing? Well I'm leaving!" As he hurriedly left the tent.

Shen Wei quickly pulled Yunlan to him to exchange shirts.

When Yunlan's time to go back to the cellar. "At last your here! Maybe Zhuiji will calmed down and let me gave him the syringe!" Zhuiji calmed down but as Yunlan got near him he smell Shen Wei all over his body. He suddenly got angrier and almost bite one of Dr. Lin Jing assistants. "What's happening?!" Yunlan was about to help the assistants when a hands pulled him away. "Xiao..... Wei!!!" Yunlan widen his eyes as he saw his lover's angry face.