Save My Love

Shen Wei was laid at the infirmary table as Dr. Lin Jing inject something to make him a little awake.

"Dr. Lin Jing...." Shen Wei tried to say it but a growl only left his voice. And look around to see where he is and trying to find his important person. "Whose stop crying as he see Shen Wei awake. "Xiao Wei!"

Yunlan hold his lover into his arm and gave him rain of kisses. Zhu Hong and Nurse Li Quian almost cried while the other are so happy they reunite. "Ah Lan! Why your getting green?" Shen Wei caress his face. "I don't know?! Do I look horrible?"

Shen Wei hugged him tightly, "No matter what color you are I still like you!" Their friends gave them space and leave the room. Chu the chief of the village ask Dr. Lin Jing why one of them looking like that.
Dr. Lin Jing is speechless and didn't know as well. He talk to Da quing and Fen Ming on what happened.

In the room as the other step out, Shen Wei suddenly kiss Yunlan passionately and bite him on the neck. Yunlan moan as he felt something flowing inside his body. Unknown to him Shen Wei is curing his lover. As Yunlan suddenly spit something from his mouth.

The color of his skin became normal again and fell unconcious to Shen Wei's embrace. Shen Wei made him laid beside him as he cuddled in his arms.

Back to the other base General Ou Yang was angry that his speciment and the possible cure is gone. But they got another speciment, Dr. Din Dong who woke and become infected even though his one arm is dangling because of the bite of Yunlan. And trying to call number 108 patient which is Shen Wei.

General Ou Yang smirk, as he went near the infected Dr. Din Dong whose now in a glass celler. "Do you want 108?" He ask. It answer with a growl, "Yes!" General Ou Yang smile evily, "Then help us in our experiment and will capture patient 108 and give him to you! If you agree. The infected smile while chanting the number of Shen Wei.

Meanwhile Dr. Lin Jing and the others was surprised Yunlan became the same color again. Chu who was facinated, "Please! Help me! I need your cure!" And kneel infront of him, "My wife Guo have been bitten and now an infected one! Please I want my sweet Guo back!" All are shocked.

While all walking toward Chu's house he explain to Dr. Lin Jing on how his sweet Guo turned into an infected. He loves children but since they're both men they cannot have one. One day a child whose wandering around and crying. Guo taking pity of the child took it to their house and taken care of it.

It was too late to realize the wounds on that child is made by an infected. One night the sweet, innocent child turned into a monster. And bite his wife. He took his gun and shot it on the head. Guo's heart break and as he faint. Eversince then Guo got a high fever. When one of the doctor look at him. He told Chu, "Your wife is been bitten by an infected!" His world suddenly crumble.

He paid the doctor not to tell anyone what happened. As he buried the body of the child in one of the mountains. While Guo is chain in their basement since he had turned into an infected.

As Chu lead them there, they all gasp as a chained infected trashing and screaming to be let go. It stop when he saw Shen Wei and growl to him. With out saying Shen Wei bite him on the neck. The infected widen his eyes and faint. "Noooo........my wife!!! What have you done?!" As Chu took Guo into his arms.

"Don't worry! It will be alright!" Said Yunlan. As Guo's skin turned back into normal. He suddenly wake up and recognize his husband. He wound his arms to Chu and cried. But still can't uttered a word just growl. Chu is satisfied having his sweet wife back at him and thanks Shen Wei and Yunlan non stop. Guo on the other hand kept clinging and kissing Chu. Making Chu quite embarrassed since Shen Wei, Yunlan, Dr. Lin Jing and the others are still there.

That night Chu prepared a fiest for them to eat. Da quing quite hungry finished his dinner with one gulp and almost choking while the others laugh. Shen Wei and Guo still eating fresh meat and uncooked making Chu worried.

Yunlan tried to make Shen Wei eat a cook meat but the latter won't have it. "I'm worried that my Guo might attack a human?" Yunlan assured him that Guo won't attack unless if he is provock or your been harm. Since Guo is your mate his one priority is your safety. He will attack if someone harm you!" Yunlan said.

As he look at Shen Wei who smile at him while eating. Dr. Lin Jing suddenly cough. "All of you don't worry! I will find a cure to make Shen Wei and Guo back to normal or my name is not Dr. Lin Jing. Both Zhu Hong and Nurse Li Quian laugh. "Then we will be counting on you doctor!" Said Fen Ming.

In an hour they were given each other room to sleep. Shen Wei jump quickly into Yunlan's arms. While Yunlan close the door and laid Shen Wei on the bed. The latter started to kiss and undress him. Making Yunlan's body hot as he want Shen Wei again. Both took off their clothes as they started making love to each other.

While all their companions sleep in exhaustion in each other's room. In the first time Chu have fallen asleep smiling as his wife is with him on their bed.

Unknown to them the gang of Wang came with Sang. "Hault! Whose goes there?" Sang laugh seeing the weapons of the guards is only a pitchforks. When suddenly they took their guns and machine guns. "I WANT TO TALK TO YOUR CHIEF NOW!!!" As he pointed it to one of the guards.