Found You

The next day Yunlan almost can't get up, did his sweet angel do this to him?

As he felt the hickies on his neck and seen all over his bare body. He tried to wear his teared clothes when Shen Wei came with a dead animal. And gave it to Yunlan who vomit seeing a dead carcass of an animal. Shen Wei became worried.

"What's the matter? This is food!" As he rubbed his back. Yunlan just realize Shen Wei is not wearing anything. And quickly cover him up with his shirt. Surprisingly eventhough Shen Wei was bitten. He still look the same, beautiful and young.

"How this possible?! Your infected?! It means I'm infected too but we just look thesame as always?" Shen Wei look puzzled at him as his memory on what happened to them is wipe out. And only see Yunlan as his mate.

Shen Wei caress his face, "Ah Lan! Are you alright?" While licking his cheek and snuggling to him. Like comforting him. But he pushed Shen Wei lightly and hold both of his shoulder, "Xiao Wei! Don't you remember what happened to you?! To us?!" He ask. "No!" He shake his head.

Meanwhile the team of Fen Ming tracking them down, "We should hurry up before the infected found them!" Shout Fen Ming to his comrades.

Back to the town Zhu Hong can't stop worry about them, "This is all my fault! I should not let Yunlan gone to that cellar!" Da quing comforting him. As they saw Dr. Lin Jing passing by. "Did they see them?" Da quing ask. Dr. Lin Jing shake his head, "Fen Ming still didn't come back."

Yunlan convince Shen Wei that they should go back to the town when they bumped into Fen Ming and his team. When out of nowhere infected came rushing in on them. "Why are they're too many!" As Yunlan run while holding Shen Wei's hand. Fen Ming and his men defending them with guns but they're far too many.

But when they are cornered by it, the men of Fen Ming is ready to defend themselves by shooting them. Shen Wei suddenly blocked them and growl to the infected. The infected stop and didn't harm them.

Yunlan, Fen Ming and his comrades was stunned on what happened. "Professor Shen Wei is talking to them?!" Said Fen Ming. "Xiao Wei come here! They might eat you up?!" As Yunlan became worried. Shen Wei smile at him. "They won't! I told them not! That your my lover and they're my friends!" Yunlan was shocked in hearing it.

But when they came back to town the infected follows them as well like an obidient children they do nothing just standing outside the town. The people are getting nervous seeing them. While soldiers ready their weapons.

The friends of Yunlan and Shen Wei was happy seeing them again unharmed. But scared as well when they found out the infected is with them. Dr. Lin Jing was intrigued on what happened to Shen Wei as he evolved to something else. But his looks remain unchange not like Zhuiji.

Both of them are check in the clinic at the cellar and was astounded on what he discovered. The virus is in Shen Wei's system he can control them. And his injured right eye and foot was healed. But as he talk to Shen Wei he can only growl in reply. Yunlan on the other hand became the translator as he can understand what Shen Wei is saying.

"What discovery I made! Shen Wei is the cure!" But when he was about to take some blood sample to him. Shen Wei growl and was upon him. Yunlan hold him tightly into his arms and talk to him, "He only need the sample of your blood! Nothing more! Dr. Lin Jing is our friend!" That made him calmed down. And let Dr. Lin Jing take some blood.

"What's wrong with Shen Wei?! Why can't he recognize us?" Ask Zhu Hong. "I think it's the infection of the virus that Zhuiji gave! Luckily he have controlled it by Dr. Lin Jing's vaccine!" Said Yunlan. Dr. Lin Jing also check Yunlan but as he touched him Shen Wei growl angrily at him again.

That made Dr. Lin Jing back away, "What his saying?" Yunlan chuckled, "He said not to touch me! I think his jealous at you!" Making Dr. Lin Jing sweat. Unknown to them the leader of the army told their superiors on what happened. And wanted to see whose that professor is.

Back to our love birds they were given their own tent. One of the soldiers was about to chain Shen Wei when Yunlan assured him that Shen Wei won't harm a single hair on the town. The soldier protest but Fen Ming assured his professor won't bite anyone around him. As they left them with change clothes and some bath items.

To Yunlan surprise, Shen Wei didn't like the water and shake his head. "But you need to take a bath! Because you stink!" Yunlan run around the tent just to catch him. Shen Wei scream as he was caught by Yunlan. As he tried to put him on the bathtub. Both fall in the water, as their clothes are drench. Yunlan scolded Shen Wei on what happened.

Shen Wei doing his teary eyes made Yunlan's heart melted and forgive him. "That's not fare you always do this to me when you done something wrong!" Pout Yunlan. Shen Wei giggled and put his arms around him while giving him rain of kisses on the face. That made Yunlan smile back and started to take off Shen Wei's clothes to scrub his back with soap.

Shen Wei on the other hand didn't let go Yunlan and lean his head on his shoulder. Yunlan chuckled. "How can I clean you if you didn't let go of me!" He chuckled. Shen Wei on the other hand suddenly teared off his clothes and started kissing his neck and toward his bare body.

Yunlan tried to stop him but those skillful hands and his sweet kisses making his body hot as he grumbled and caress Shen Wei's hair. "Xiao Wei!" He can't control himself and pinned Shen Wei inside the bathtub and thrust himself to him. Shen Wei wound his hands on his nape and bit Yunlan as he thrust deep on him. While his long, pale legs wrapped around Yunlan's waist. "Aaaaah....Lan...."

Meanwhile Dr. Lin Jing discovered something in Yunlan's blood. "What's this?!" As Yunlan's blood merging with the virus and becoming a new one.