Chapter 1

¶ Uzui POV

The pillar meeting was the most flamboyant I've ever experienced. Excitement rushed through my veins. 'A good demon is that even possible?' I still questioned. I mean Oyakata-sama permitted her to live so I won't question it.

Getting up from my kneeling position,I walked towards the exit only to stop myself. His hair shared a resemblance to a flame representing his burning passion. His eyes were a matching color,and he wore a flamboyantly wide smile.

"Hey buddy."

¶ Kyojuro POV

My breathing hitched because of how close he was. His big chest pressed against my back as his breath tickled my ear. My knees were getting weak as soon as I heard his husky voice.

A few days a ago he started becoming more....touchy with me. He'd wrap his bulky biceps around me,make sex jokes that kinda turn me on and would compliment my butt and chest. And use a husky tone around me.

"H-Hey Uzui." I swallowed hard. I tried to maintain my smile but it was no use. "Wanna come to my estate for some fun?" He asked. "A-Acutally I have a mission in a few hours." I tried to lie.

"Kyo~ it's seven o'clock in the morning and demon comes out at night which so happen to be fourteen hours from now." Damn it. "Okay I'll be there just let me change for a bit."

"Okay you know where my estate is." He walked away with his hands on his waist. I finally got my breathing under control in his absence.

"Mitsuri! Can I speak with you!?" I quickly regained my smile. The pink haired woman turned to face me. "Kyaa! Rengoku-san how are you?!" She asked hugging me. The hug kinda caught me off guard.

"Sorry." She squealed getting off me. "What is it you want to speak about?" She asked with innocence running through her eyes. 'I'm sorry I'm about ruining your innocence.'

"Is it okay for two guys to like each other!?" I maintained my smile. There was huge moment of silence. A sharp pain then formed in my stomach.

"RENGOKU-SAN PLEASE DON'T THINK WE AREN'T GONNA BE DISGUSTED IF YOU AND UZUI-SAN START DATING!!" She practically dismembered my insides with that punch.

'Well it's nice to know she isn't homophobic.'

After recovering I stood up straight. "No Mitsuri it's not like that I just was thinking." I tried to smile again. "But hypothetically speaking what if I was in love with a guy what are the symptoms?"

"Well your heart beats like bam-boom bang-doom boom-boom when your around them." She smiled getting excited. "Then you start to think lewdly about them,don't worry this part is completely normal." She explained furthermore.

"It over all goes like normal love." She calmed down. "Just don't think differently of yourself." She then smiled at me.

"Goodbye Rengoku-san!" She ran off.