Chapter 3

✓ Kyojuro POV

The steam raised as the water of the hot spring boiled. The smell of sulfur filled my nose as Uzui and I sat ten feet away Frome each other. I turned my head towards the water that suddenly became interesting, obviously trying to avoid Uzui's stare.

"Kyo is something the matter?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. His voice caused me to look up and it was the worse decision. His white hair was sticking to his forehead and his muscles shimmered.

"N-No just alot on my mind." I lied panicking. "Then why do I feel as of your lying~." He came closer to me. "W-Well I-I-." I turned to see him directly in front of me. As usual he towered over me by five in a half inches (Cannon).

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He leaned down towards my ear. His breath that was familiar to my body rubbed against my ear. "Or your just tired from all your missions?" His tongue traced over my ear lobe.

"Your face is a little red." He pouted acting as if he knew no of what was going on. "Perhaps the temperature is to hot." In one swift move he bit my collarbone.

"Ahh~ shit~!" I moaned out as his bite force increased.

"Onii-chan you okay?" Senjuro's voice sounded from the wash room.

"Y-Yes Sen just...,Tengen and I are wrestling!" I bit my tongue as thoughts ran through my head and pleasure ran through my body.

'Why am I not stopping him?'
'Am I attracted to this?'

I slowly started to feel myself get hard under the water as Tengen continued to kiss over me. "You want me to go lower?" He asked huskily him my ear. My aching cock was distracting me from talking back.

"Answer when I talk to you!!" He said menacingly while grabbing my chin gently. "Y-Yes." I breathed out. His kissed left my collarbone to my neck.

He then progressed to kiss down my chest. "I'm gonna have a lot of fun." He said before kissing my right nipple. His tongue continued to swirl over my nipple biting on it lightly.

"T-T-The other o-one~." I moaned out noticing he wasn't touching my left nipple. "You want me to go all out?" He stopped sucking my nipple with a string of saliva connecting him with my nipple.

"Uzui!!" A faint voice called.

He then pulled away positioning himself next to me. "Hey Hinatsuru!" He smiled as if he did nothing. A blush spread across her face as she noticed both of naked.

"Umm Rengoku-sama it's nice to see you good bye." She left quickly. "I think I should go." I was about to get up but Uzui stopped me.

"Yeah but before you go." He pulled me down causing our lips to meet. I wasn't a rough hungry kiss like the ones he gave my body. It was soft and passionate. "Now you could go." He winked.

I got up from were I was wrapping a towel around my waist. Walking to the room I stumbled across another on of Uzui's wives Suma the crybaby one. "R-Rengoku-sama what's those bruises on your neck."

"Oh! umm just training!" That was the first thing that came to my mind. "Well you better cover them up before someone gets the wrong idea." She said leaving.

I then entered the room putting on my red yukata and left with Senjuro.

¶ A Month Later

It's the next annual Pillar meeting and let's just say I wasn't excited about it. That meant I had to confront Uzui. You could say I was avoiding him for the past month.

Volunteering for fodder missions that didn't require a pillar. Spreading time away from my estate.

There's also a strong possiblity Master will assign a mission and I don't like that possibly. I walked through the gates of the Ubuyashiki estate and was greeted by a big hug.

Mitsuri.

"Eep Rengoku-san I'm so glad your doing well!!" She hugged tighter. "M-Mitsuri I can't breathe." I pried her off me. "Sorry she blush out of embarrassment."

"Is Uzui here?" I asked quietly. "Onh no just me,Iguro,and then Sanemi raging about Giyuu's existence in a questionable way." She pointed over to Sanemi and Giyuu.

Sanemi had Giyuu cornered in a corner shouting about something. If I do say so myself their faces were a little to close. "Right."

¶ Timeskip

Uzui arrived a few minutes ago,and hasn't said anything to me. All the Hashira kneeled in front the Master.

"Kyojuro,Uzui I have a mission you two would be perfect on." Master smiled. 'Oh god noo.'

"Yes! We'll carry out this mission flamboyantly,right Kyojuro?" He said with a smile. "Y-Yeah." I said trying to match hi energy.

"Good luck."