Chapter 2

✓ Kyojuro POV

I walked to my Estate with a pounding heart.

'Come to my estate for some fun~."

It felt like his breath was still brushing up on my ear. 'Why is he having this stupid effect on me doesn't he have three wives.'

Right now all I wanted was to crawl into a whole and die. Open the shoji doors of the Flame Estate and taking off my shoes I was greeted by Senjuro.

"Onii-chan how was work?" He asked in a cheerful tone hugging me. "It was great,how was your day?" A gentle smile settled upon my face. "Well today was surprisingly good,Dad came out of his room."

My smile grew a little more upon hearing suck news. "I'll be right back Sen." I left him walking towards my father's room.

............

"I don't care get out!"

His gruff voice said. My heart was truly broken. "Father?" I stayed were I sat. "Could you tell me about loving someone?" His body somehow stiffened. "Like how did it feel to fall for Mom?"

There was a long silence. "Don't be stupid about it,just follow your heart." Was all he said. "Thank you father."

I walked out of his room to mine. Stripping of my cape and demon slayer uniform I slipped on a red yukata with sandals. I then tied my hair into a low ponytail.

"Yo Sen you wanna go to the sound Estate with me?" I asked my brother. The only reason I'm carrying him is because I won't be alone with him. Wait doesn't he have three wives.

✪㉨✪

I knocked on the doors of the Sound Estate only to be answered by the one person I hoped wasn't there. Uzui, he wore a silver yukata with his hair down. The eyes makeup we all were used to seeing gone. Not to mention the yukata was slit open revealing Tengen's abs and pecs.

"Kyo you came...and brought Sen with you." He fist bumped Senjuro.

Inviting us in,Senjuro immediately got distracted with Tengen's 'buff mice'. "Kyo since you brother let's go to the hot spring in the back."

'Seriously he's doing this now!! Ugh!! What is he trying to get make me fall for him?!'

"Sure!!"

✓ Uzui POV

I'm in love with Kyojuro.

The thing is he's obviously in love with me too but is in denial. At first I was in denial then I just realized I'm falling for the second most flamboyant person in the world.

So basically I was in love with a second me. I led him towards one of the rooms for him to change out of his clothes. "Thanks." Is all he said before going into the room.

'This is gonna be fun.'