chapter 5

we all looked at sammy in disbelief, SHE was the on with Brooklynn's phone the whole time,

bambi's pov

"ow," i muted under my breath, i lifted my head, that had hit the chair kenji was sat on in front, " is everyone okay?" darius asked i nodded lightly. " is everyone, o haha," yasmina hopped out of the van and slammed the door, "yas, wait, WAIT!" we all hop out of the van and i saw yas walking off into the jungle, i ran to her side and she yelled to her "we're no okay!" "yas-" sammy tried to say something to her "we're in the middle of a jungle with a monster dinosaur out there and you ..." she stopped to breath " you-" "destroyed our only way to get help and lied about it! i told you guys !" brooklynn said cutting yas of. " so you did take Brooklynn's phone? why? what were you doing?" darius asked, "probably trying to erase my video of her taking those samples from the sinoceratops, and you knew about the indominus rex because you were snooping around in Dr. wu's office when i ran into you, i knew it!" brooklynn said slowly walking to sammy pointing her phone at her. " i didn't mean to destroy the phone, i fell on it when the zipline came down and--" " but you did steal it? you had it the whole time and didn't tell us" me and ben said as i walked over to ben and bumpy, i thought back to what brooklynn said "hold up. what were you doing in dr. wu's office, brooklynn ?" i asked and darius nodded seeming to think the same thing.    "I ... it doesn't matter, i didn't break are only was to call for help and then lie about it ! this is not my fault, It's her fault!" brooklynn seemed to get off the topic to fast for my likening, 'she was up to something,' "im here to spy!" sammy said cutting brooklynn off, we all were shocked by what she said " for a company called mantah corp." darius's eyes widened, "mantah corp? they're a bioengineering company, big rivals with masrani, they tried to make dinosaurs, too, but Wu beat them to it," "you doomed us all for some lousy company?" ben said, 'there being to hard on her, sure what she did was wrong but this is to much pressure, there putting her on the spot, i mean she had to of had a reason for it,' i said in my head.

"our ranch was in trouble, so my folks had to borrow a lot of money from some shady people, we didn't know they were from mantah corp, they said we'd lose everything unless i spied for them, use the behind-the-scenes access i'd get at camp to gather info from wu's lab and DNA from dinos and whatever else they needed, but then brooklynn caught on, and i got scared, and then everything went wrong," she walked in front  of yas and said " this is the last thing i wanted to happen," "oh, *scoffs* to be next to a broken van on a killer dinosaur island, hey me too! what are the odds?" "yas, I--" " was it all a lie, wanting to be friends ? pretending you cared about.... you just needed someone to hide what you were doing, tell me im wrong " sammy started to cry and yas walked off saying "I'm such an idiot," "you are wrong, i just didn't know how to say it, how to explain to you, just because i spied doesn't change who i am." she chased after yas and i limped towards them and sammy put her hand on yas shoulder " don't touch me! go away sammy." she gaped and ran off "look, i know the situation we're in is suboptimal-- " ben started but go cut off by brooklynn "it's trash. just say it's trash ben." "-- yes, but despite the obvious trashitude..., [grunting ] we ... we need to--, [more grunting ] -- bumpy what are you..,?" we heard some rumbling, i turned and ran to sammy and pulled her to the side , the indominus made itself clear into there view and everyone ran to the sides "this is trash! this is trash!" ben yelled " what the heck?" darius said and we hear a helicopter "masrabi's helicopter! that's his call sign on the tail!" kenji pointed out "there shooting at the indominus!" darius pointing out the obvious, we walked out into view, 'the looks of things its heading to the Pteranodons,' we heard a band and kenji yelled "yeah! kick it's butt, masrani! whoop whoop whoop were saved! yeah baby! ah! i told you, they've got it totally under--" then the helicopter crashed and fell into the Pteranodon cage exploding and the Pteranodons flew out. "with those Pteranodons loose, we're sitting ducks! we've got to take cover!" darius said "the kayak river!" kenji said with the tablet now in his hands " the entrance is near here. it goes underground, beneath the ridge, if we follow it, it'll take us right to the main park" " then that's where we need to be come on!" darius ran off and we ran with him. me and ben picked up bumpy as we all continued to run to the kayak area. me and ben fell over dropping bumpy and we all ran (including bumpy) we got to the door and yas closed it behind us, as a Pteranodon was following us.

we all started to pant and heard a auto voice say "jurassic world river adventures"  "what?" ben asked lifting himself off the ground "prepare yourselves for the wonder of the underground river"  we walked up to the boats  "There are two kayaks for a group of two adventurers and there is one for a group of three adventures, life vests must be worn at all times, adults, please fasten your own life vest before helping little adventurers, remain seated at all times, your journey begins now. " we all put a life vest on but i was struggling a bit and yas walked up to me and helped me, she already had hers on and she started to cuddle up to me. kenji said " Brooklynn and i call the CKK," "CKK?" brooklynn asked "cool kids' kayak," he smiled to her and jumped in she huffed and " ben bumpy, bambi  can go in this one and i--" darius got cut off by yas " i'll go with them," she said walking passed sammy and said " come on dude " and jumped in as i hoped in at the middle seat and yas jumped in behind me, ben and bumpy in front of me. i stopped listening and rested my head on yasminas thighs, i opened one of my eyes and saw her looking down at me with a smile, i smile back and felt on of her hands resting just above my chest, i close my eye again and relaxed, i didn't notice i lightly dozed off until i felt yas panickily shake me.

"don't panic but were in the mosasaurus pen " yas whispers shaking abit, brooklynn starts to sound like a narrator and talk about it behaviour " its acting like a shark, we're intruders in it's domain, so it's investigating us, before it gets confident and decides to ... to ..." bumpy starts to squeal and look in the water " this is bad," "we have to get out now !" kenji said pointing out the obvious. "there's a ladder by the spectator stand!" darius said pointing towards it "[kenji] how are we gonna--" "y'all," sammy said looking down at the mosasaurus and there was a low growling. "paddle! go,go,go !" darius yelled to us, we all started to paddle, myself included, when kenji said "This is not how kenji wanted to go out!" " This isn't on my to-do list either !" yas yelled back to him "[brooklynn] come on!" "[darius] Hey"

we all continued to paddle when yas yelled to us "whatever you do, don't stop paddling !" "what do you mean by that ?!" i asked her, she jumped of the kayak and she pushed us forward before we could argue with her "what are you doing yas!" i yelled to her "just keep paddling !". me and ben got bumpy out of the kayak. yas started to distract the mosasaurus from going after darius and sammy, she went onto the feeding line and when she jumped off she landed on her ankle, "yas!" i yelled running up to where she landed, "im okay," she said and tried to touch it but pulled back in pain, we decided to sit down for a bit and i sat with yas, she rested her head on my thighs and closed her eyes (i thought the scene with yas and sammy at this point in the series was abit cringe ) 

no pov: 

' i think im in love with bambi/yas '

;) boom 2 chapters in 2 days, its almost the end of this book, i will explain the rest in the info chapter 

1545 words