Chapter-11: The Kiss

Forth POV:

I kissed him, I didn't know why, but I kissed him.

I gave him a light kiss. I looked at him and I saw his eyes closed as he kissed me back, I held his face and deepened the kiss. We pulled away from the kiss after we got breathless, I gave me little pecks on his forehead, cheeks, nose, and lastly his lips, I hear him giggle a little, I looked at him, I can see his smile

"You don't have to say thank you, Beam," I whispered.

"hmm .. okay." Beam said with a smile.

I gave him a peck again. And held his hand and opened the door to our house, as we were still outside the house.

"Come on, let's get in," I said to him, I feel weird that he didn't push me away. Does he like me too? Does he not mind? If that's the case it will make me happiest. But I don't want to hope too much.

"UMM... P' i will go to my room then..."Beam said. We are still holding hands.

"Okay, Beam, Good Night," I said and smiled and let go of his hand.

"Good night P'" He said. And went to his room upstairs, I am still in the living room thinking of what happened outside.

I am not sure what to do tomorrow. I know, Beam is most probably going to avoid me. I think I should court him, but first I want to solve his family problem and start in college. Then I will court him and make him mine. I don't care if is younger than me, or if he doesn't like me back, I can still give it a try. I will try my best to make him fall for me, the positive point is, he did kiss me back. That gave me a little confidence. I am going to take care of his rest of my life in whatever way Beam wants me to, as a boyfriend or husband or a friend. Whatever he wants from me.

Beam POV:

OMG. What happened? P' kissed me? Why? why why did he.. Omg. my brain stopped working.

I go to my room and change and lay down on my bed. I look upon my ceiling, I can see my face heating up as I think about what happened a while ago. I feel giddy and I roll around the bed like a teenager. This is not the first time someone kissed me, but for the first time, I feel like this.

I don't think I can sleep like this, oh my god. After a time, I somehow fell asleep.

Next day:

I woke up and dread going down for breakfast. I just want to sleep all day and not meet any humans today.

But well that won't work so I have to wake up and gresh=n up and take care of Aria. Can I go down after P'Forth leaves for the office? Maybe I should do that, I think as I brush my teeth. After I freshen up I sit on my bed and just wait. After a while, I heard knocking on my door. Omg is that P'? Maybe it's just the maid. I go to the door and open it.

And I saw O'Forth outside. I tried to close the door, but he stopped me from closing it.

"Beam? Are you not coming down" he said. I can see he is smirking. I want to wipe that smirk out of his face, is he mocking me?

"I - yes yes I am!" I pouted as I got out of my room.

"Okay then come down, let's have our breakfast," he said.

I walked beside him and suddenly he kept his hand on my waist as we walked down to the dining room. I know I am blushing right now, omg I turned into a teenager! What's going on!!

We sat down to have our breakfast, he sat down in front of me and the maid served us our food. Nice pancakes and some fruits. She served me a nice cup of latte, and P'Forth a Black coffee.

"So...." P'Forth started. Oh, God, he is going to ask about yesterday.

"Yes P'" I said.

"About yesterday..." I knew it!

"I want to say that I don't regret it in any way, I am going to be straightforward with you. It's okay, if you don't like it, it's alright too." P' said.

"No no, I like it... I like it" said in a rush.

"Then that's good." he smiled. Oh god, this is getting more and more embarrassing.

"I am going to leave, if there is anything call me or message me okay ?" P' said as he stood up and walked around the table. I am yet to complete my breakfast.

"Okay, don't worry P' " I told him.

He kissed my forehead suddenly and said goodbye and went away.

Did he just run away? DID HE JUST KISS MY FOREHEAD?! OMG, WHAT IS GOING ON!

I sat there in shock.

Forth POV:

I left the house, I am acting on my instincts, what's going on. I should kill myself and bury myself in a forest. Oh my..how am I gonna face Beam now.

Anyway, I reached my office and I met Tanawat to discuss the lawsuit. I told Beam about this to Beam, he needs to know about this at some point, he had to give his statement on this matter. Yesterday I asked Mr. and Mrs. Baramee to give a statement too. They will come to the office today to discuss this matter further.

"Sir, Mr. Vongviphan is going to come today to talk about the matter, it seems like he is pissed," Park reported to me as soon as I reached my office.

"Well, as he should. But he is coming here today? This is going to be interesting." I told him.

"Yes he is coming today, do you want me to make them stop? Or should I have a clear schedule and arrange a meeting?" Park asked as he gave me files for today's meetings.

"Well, I think we can clear our time for them. What do you think, Park?" I smirked.

"Sure sir, I think it sounds great, I will make the arrangements for the meeting," Park said as he left my office. I look through my files and I receive an email after a while about the meeting arrangement with Vongviphan.

This is going to be interesting.

______________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. A short update and early update.

Hope you like the story.

What do you think Forth is planning?

Am I dragging this too much? I am not sure how to work around the official stuff.

Anyway, do comment with your opinion and advice.

And vote if you like this part.

Thank you for reading.

- Kee <3