Chapter-17: The Love

Beam POV:

The next 2 days we spent our time swimming and chilling by the beach and even visited nearby villages and bought some souvenirs to bring back home, and some toys for Aria.

P' almost made dinner every day. We tried some new recipes and made a mess out of the kitchen. But we had fun cooking together and trying recipes. We would go to new restaurants for lunch and try out exotic food.

It's our last day on vacation. We planned to hang out in the cottage, watch some movies and walk by the beach. We cuddled on the couch in the blanket, made popcorn, and spent our time cuddling and watching movies. It's warm being close to P', it's comfortable and nice, I don't want this time to end, but what can we do? We have to go back and continue our life.

It was so peaceful and fun hanging out with P' Forth, he took care of me and helped me these past few months, helped me stand up on my feet, and helped me get my life together and this was a good way to start my new life. I am sad that we have to go back home and start going to college and work but I am excited to go back and start my new life.

It's evening right now and me and P' forth are walking by the beach as we watch the sunset. It's such a beautiful evening, I will miss this place, for sure.

"Beam.." P'Forth said.

I hummed.

"I want to say something," he said as he stopped and looked at me, and held my hand.

"Umm so... You have been taking care of me and my daughter like your own, and these past few months we have spent a lot of our time together, and these 3 days I enjoyed a lot, hope you also enjoyed your time with this old man.." he said as I smiled and laughed a little, he did too.

"...and I want to spend more time like this with you, maybe... Maybe like the rest of my life..." P' said slowly, I looked up at him in shock.

"I love you. Will you be my boyfriend Beam?"

"P' you saved me and made me comfortable, brought me up and made me comfortable, you let me in your life and took care of me and helped me get my life back, and in this all mess, I fell for you, I love you too P'..." I said, my eyes filled with tears.

"You sure take your time Beam," P' said as he hugged me tightly. I hug him back tightly.

He held my face and kissed me hard, I hugged him by his neck and kissed him back.

"Thank you Beam," P' whispered, as we pulled away.

"Why are you saying thank you?" I asked.

"Thank you for accepting me as I am," he replied.

"What are you saying P', you are a great person I love you as you are and also love Aria as my own," I said.

"And that's why I am thankful," He said.

I smiled back at him and held his hand.

"Come on Beam, let's go inside, it's getting dark," he said as he held my hand tightly, and we started walking together back to our cottage to spend our last night by the beach before we go back to our home to Aria and start college and work.

It's going to be busy and we won't be able to spend a lot of time together but the time from now we spend together is going to be memorable.

Forth POV:

Beam said yes! Beam is my boyfriend now! I can't believe this, he accepted this old man. I will take care of him and make him my husband in the future if he lets me. But whatever he decides I will be with him and support him.

"We are going back tomorrow," he said, we are cuddling on the couch covered in a blanket and a movie is running on the tv but none of us are watching the movie, it's just a white movie in the background.

"I don't want to go tho, I love it here, but I miss Aria too.." he continued.

"Ya, I will miss our time together here, and ya I miss my baby too, hope she is having fun with your grandparents," I replied.

"Ya.. they sent some photos of Aria playing. See." Beam said as he showed me the photos of Aria his grandparents sent him.

"She is so cute," I said looking at the photos.

"I know right, so cute!" Beam said with a big smile. I look at him and kiss his forehead lightly.

"You are cute too," I said.

"P'!! " Beam said as he blushed.

I chuckled. "You are cute," I said.

"P'!! Noo" he whined.

"Okay okay, Handsome and gorgeous," I said and held him tightly.

"Hmm.. better." he smiled but still had a light bliss on his cheeks. I kiss his cheeks, oh it feels so good kissing him without worrying.

"I love you"

"I- why so suddenly. " Beam asked.

"Why? Can't I say love you to my love? Hm?" I told him.

"Yes... I love you too P'" Beam said as he looked up to me.

I leaned down and kissed him on his lips. I am happy that I can kiss him like this forever. I hope that I will be able to be with Beam for the rest of my life along with my baby, as a happy small family. Hope we are going to have a happy ever after.

___________________________________________________________________

It's the end of the story!! Thank you for reading!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy the ending. Is there an alternative ending that you want me to make?

I might make a bonus for the story.

Thank you for supporting my story. Hope you like the character and the storyline, I loved writing this, hope you enjoyed reading too.

Thank you all!!! It's the end.

Happy reading.

- Kee <3