Chapter-13: The Family Dinner

Beam POV:

I am so happy today, I was so nervous and scared before, I didn't know how this would go, what if he did something, or if something went wrong.

But everything is alright, we did it, but without P' i couldn't do anything, he helped me with everything, found my grandparents, helped me get back on my feet, and got my readmission to college. He helped me at my lowest. I am so thankful that I meet P'Forth. He makes my heart beat faster, he makes me feel things that I never felt.

I kissed him lightly. I didn't know how to express my feelings other than this, so I poured all my feelings into the kiss. I want him to know what I am feeling. I felt P' holding my face and pulling me in to kiss again, with more passion, I felt I was drowning in a river of this feeling.

We broke the kiss and I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I felt so happy, I don't know, I felt giddy and felt like I wanted to jump around and hug P' tightly. P' smiled warmly and kissed my forehead lightly.

"I want you to be happy, and I will do anything in my power to achieve that." P'Forth smiled at me.

"You made me happy P', you made me so happy, I can't express how much, I don't know how I can repay you, you have done so much for me, I owe you so much. I am so happy P' you helped me so much these past few months, I don't know what to do P'" I told him my feelings. I told him everything that I felt.

"I want to make you happy, I want to keep you safe and happy, it makes me happy," P' told me. I am happy, I hugged him again. I felt so happy. I couldn't control my emotions, I wanted to cry out of happiness.

Forth POV:

I hugged him back, held him tight to me, I wanted him to know that I am here for him, and I will be there for him all the time. I want him to know that I will always be there for him in any way he wants me to be, I want him to feel safe with me, I want him to know that he can lean on my shoulders whenever he feels down, he can share his happiness and sadness with me, I will always listen to him.

We broke our hug and looked at each other with bright smiles on our faces. I can see a few unshed happy tears in his eyes.

"Come on, let's go, and have a nice dinner, with your grandparents at a fancy restaurant. How about that? And tomorrow will be a day for ourselves, we can do whatever we want. Sounds good?" I told him as we pulled away from the hug.

"Sounds good P'" Beam said as he wiped his tears.

We drive home to freshen up, we also get Aria from P'Lily, Beam's grandparents want to meet my little bean. So we will go to a children-friendly restaurant.

Beam comes down to the living room after getting ready. He looks beautiful and handsome. I am a weak man, but I can't force myself on him. So I just control myself and smile towards him,

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes. let's go. Let me hold Aria. give her to me." Beam said as he held his hand out to take Aria, Aria started making gibberish and started holding her hand out to Beam, Beam chuckled and held her in his arms. They look good together, Beam takes care of Aria so well.

"Come one let's go, I sent the driver home, I will drive us to the restaurant," I said as I took the car keys and walked out of the house.

"Okay let's go," Beam said as he followed me with Aria in his hands. I could see Aria pulling Beams' collar and hair, I smiled at both of them and opened the car door for them. Beam Put Aria in the baby seat, and he sat in the passenger seat. I closed his door and walked around to the driver's seat, and started driving to the restaurant.

We reach the restaurant, we can see Mr. and Mrs. Baramee waiting at our table.

"Hello, hope we are not late," I told them as I shake my hand with Mr. and Mrs. Baramee, and Beam hugged both of them. Aria is in my hand and she is shy with new people so she was hiding in my chest. I tried to say hello to them, which was in vain, but we had a nice laugh.

"Let's order, this restaurant has a nice steak, I will call the waiter." Mrs. Baramee said.

"Yes, sure we can try out the steak, right?" Beam said and looked at me for confirmation, I nodded at him. I put Aria in a baby seat and the waiter came to take our order.

We ordered ourselves some nice dinner as a celebration and also ordered some wine to go with the steak.

"Let's have a toast for Beam for getting back what he deserves." Mr. Baramee said.

I smiled at him and we cheered and drank some wine and ate our steak.

"It's nice to see you happy Beam, now the only thing left is your results and then you can join college back, and have your life back, I know it's not complete like before but hopefully we can fill up the gap that you lost Beam," Mrs. Baramee said.

"I am happy, you guys helped me a lot, you made me happiest in the longest time. I feel content now everything is solved, of course, I miss my parents they were my life, but you guys made me happy and helped me cope up with the sadness of loss, and also helped me get back to my feet, I want to thank P'Forth especially because he took me in and took care of like his own," Beam said with a bright smile on his face, I look at him and smiled back at him.

" You are going to be a nice young man, Beam, you are very generous and a perfect gentleman just like your father and mother, and Forth, thank you for taking care of our grandson when he didn't have anyone." Mrs. Baramee with a gentle smile on her face.

All of us had a nice meal and enjoyed the rest of the night talking and laughing.

_______________________________________________________________________

New chapter!! <3

Hope you enjoy the part!

- Kee <3