Heartson- New places

After a while, I'm woken to a hand gently nudging me awake. It's the green alien, and he's holding me again. He coos and pats my head. Where am I? This is not the glass cage at all. I squirm trying to get down to explore, and the green alien lets me down. I waddle around checking everything out, when Green bean picks me up and carries me somewhere.

      He gently pulls down my pants and sets me on a toilet. I don't want him looking at me while I do my business, so he starts getting the bathtub ready instead. I do my business then try to leave, but Green Bean picks me up and starts undressing me! I squeal and throw a fit trying to get him to stop, but he just coos and continues. When he's finished undressing me, he gently sets me in the warm water. I like it, but I wasn't about to let him see that, I tried to crawl out, and fight back, but he just keeps cooing. When he's finally in agreement with how clean I am, he pulls me out and dries me off. He leaves for a minute and comes back with what seems to be a onesie. He picks me up and sets me on a table, in which I try to escape. He just pulls me back and flips me onto my back.

He then, bear with me, PUTS A FRIGGING DIAPER ON ME!!  I was so mad. I threw a fit when he did this. He just coos and puts the onesie on. So I do the only thing I can: pout. I refused to do anything that would please him, and apparently that was eating. So when he put my bowl of pellets down, i pushed them off the table. Who's a baby now?