Chapter 65

"SHUT UP," I yelled getting tired of them fighting, it was getting old very fast.

     "Sorry," Sophia said turning away from Zeus.

     "Now I would like the truth please," I said politely with a hint of a dangerous edge.

     "No," Zeus said crossing his arms like a baby.

     "Okay, I'm done with this. Asterope you're a goddess. You were blessed but all the Olympians including Hades and Hestia," Hera said bluntly.

     "Excuse me! What? That's not possible," I said denying it.

     "It's very true dear," Hestia said softly trying to make me understand.

     I angrily stormed up to Zeus, I was glad they weren't in their giant forms. I slapped Zeus in the face, "You only decide to tell me this now?!"

     "I-," Zeus started.

     "Save it," I said putting a hand up, and then muttered, "Son of a bitch."

     "Well she's just spitting fact," I heard Apollo whisper.

     "I'm leaving," I said turning around and starting to walk away.

      I felt a hand on my shoulder as I turned around, it was Hestia, "You can't, now that you know, you must learn to control your powers. Percy Jackson may be the one that saves us all but you can do just the same thing."

     "So Percy is the child of the prophecy," I asked for confirmation.

     Hestia nodded.

     "So I was blessed by all of you," I said pointing at the gods and goddesses.

     "Yes dear," Hestia said nodding.

     I looked at my hands expecting something to happen. I felt happy and excited about this but having too much power is also dangerous.

     "I think I'm going to faint," I said breathing heavily.

     "That's expected," I heard Sophia say before everything went black.

•••

     "Is she pregnant," I heard Apollo ask?

     There was then a sharp sound in the room sounding like a slap.

     "No, you idiot, and is she was shouldn't you know. You're a healer or whatever," I heard Artemis say.

     "Lil sis that hurt," Apollo whined.

     "Don't call me Lil sis! I was born before you," Artemis yelled.

     I groaned, "Will you two shut up?"

     "Oh you're up, I saved you some popcorn from last night," Apollo said looking at me.

     I look at him unimpressed.

     "Get out," Artemis demanded.

     "What," Apollo said surprised.

     "You're not doing your job so get out," Artemis said pointing at the door.

     Apollo sadly left but not before giving me a wink.

     "He is so insufferable! How are we even siblings! Twins! How do you handle your brother," Artemis begged.

     "Well I haven't seen him in 10 years so that helps but he's insufferable too," I said nodding.

     "I hate brothers," Artemis said.