Chapter 5

September 1st

     I was so excited, it was finally September 1st, the day I could finally go to Hogwarts. I remembered that Lily promised me a seat on the train. I was all packed up and waiting for the car from the Ministry to pick me up. Only Dumbledore knows my real name and that I am a demigod, the Ministry has no clue.

     "The car is here, you can go now", Tom the landlord says rudely half paying attention. 

     "Whatever", I said not paying attention to him.

     I got into the car and the driver drove off. Once we got there I checked my ticket and it said Platform 9 and 3/4. I turned back to ask the driver where that was but the car was already speeding off. I sighed. I grabbed my luggage which considered my Hogwarts trunk and my owl I got yesterday because I found out we could bring pets. I named her Athena after Annabeth's mother because her sacred animal is an owl. My bags full of clothes were shrunk down by Hagrid so now I had a charm bracelet with 10 charms the shape of bags.

     "How am I supposed to find Platform 9 and 3/4 before 11:00", I yelled around me. 

     People gave me weird looks while some weren't even paying attention and just kept moving. To see I was excited to go to a magic school. In the distance, I saw a head of messy black hair and 2 other people. I recognized him as my brother...and my parents. I looked around to see if I could find another person to help me but there wasn't.

     "Oi Thalia over here", a voice that I recognized as James' said. 

     I looked around to see if there was someone behind me but then I realized that was my fake name. Now I have to go there. I can do this, I thought. I walked towards my parents and my brother. A family reunion, yay.

     "Hey James, could you show me where this Platform 9 and 3/4 is", I asked.

     "You don't know where Platform 9 and 3/4 is", my step-father asked.

     My mother hit him on the back of his head and said, "Weren't you listening when James said she was from America".

     I giggled and said, "It's fine, my friend Percy doesn't listen to anything and is always making the stupidest decisions". I don't even know why I told them that.

     My mom looked at me and said, "Do I know you, you seem extremely familiar".

     "No...I don't believe we have met, I'm Thalia", I said slowly trying to give any information away.

     "To answer your question, you run in between Platforms 9 and 10", my step-dad said.

     "Um...are you sure", I asked.

     "Of course he is, here I'll go first and you follow behind with my parents", James said. Yeah, go ahead, your parents.

     "Okay", I said uncertainly.

     James ran full speed in between the barriers. I closed my eyes not wanting to see him crash. I opened my eyes to see that he disappeared. My mother gave me a push. I sucked in a breath and shut my eyes and ran. I was surprised to see a red train called Hogwarts Express.

     "Impressive isn't it", a voice said behind me.

     "Gggahh", I yelled and jumped back in a hard chest.

     "We have to stop meeting like this love", Sirius said.

     I glared at him and got myself off of him. I turned to see my step-father and James glaring at Sirius. I glared at James for scaring me.