Chapter 1

I was sweating furiously while Annabeth watched amused at me. I just ran 100 laps around Camp Half-Blood. I'm 15 years old. The great prophecy that you probably have heard of either applies to me or Percy son of Posiden, we don't know. I'm a demi-witch because my mom is one, but I' haven't seen her since I was five when I ran away from Britain.  Annabeth daughter of Athena and Silena Beauregard daughter of Aphrodite. The only one that I can tolerate. They are the only people who know my story and me being a demi-witch. 

     "Your late", someone says behind me breaking me out of my thoughts. I turn around and see Percy trying to look mad. All that comes out of my mouth a loud roar of laughter and Annabeth joins me. 

     "Annie you're my girlfriend, you're supposed to be on my side", He whined. 

     "But Asterope is my best friend and I have known her longer",  Annabeth said sticking her tongue out. 

     "Come on Aster, it's our spearing session", Percy smirked. 

     "No, please, I'm exhausted", I said. 

     "Well no one told you to run all those laps", he said. 

     "Well I unlike you am a demigod daughter of Zeus so I'm meant to be more powerful than you", I answered. 

     Percy just rolled his eyes and said "We all know that I am the best swordsman" 

     "Yeah, yeah and I am the best swordswomen", I said. 

     Percy was about to answer but Anna interrupted and said that it was time for dinner. I glared at Percy and walked behind Annabeth. All he did was smirk. I don't even know how Annabeth fell in love with that thing. I liked it better when she hated him when they met. I love the dining pavilion because there is always something to amuse you, even if I am the only one at my table unless Thalia comes to visit but she usually is with the hunters.

     The Hades table was right next to the Zeus table so I could talk to Nico. I ordered Mac and Cheese to my plate and blue Coke to go with it. Ever since seaweed brain introduced it to me, I have been obsessed with it and I hate that. 

     "Again", Nico said staring at my cup. 

     "Shut up", I whined. 

     "Why because you don't want Percy to know", he answered. 

     "I'm supported to be mad at him sunshine", he blushed because that's what Will calls him, his boyfriend. 

     "Be quiet", he said embarrassed. 

     "Aww is the little son of Hades embarrassed", I teased. Percy comes strolling over.

     "Why's Nico blushing", Percy said staring at my drink and then smirking. "Nevermind that, I see you forgave me". 

     "I still hate you", I said glaring at my drink. 

     "It seems that your lying looking at the blue coke Ms. Potter", He smirked. 

     "Oh shut up you now perfectly fine that you are the one that got me obsessed with it", I said and throw my drink on him. 

     He was quiet for a moment. Then he sent me a glare which means I should run. Nico just watched amused. I got up and ran behind the first person I saw which just happened to be Silena one of my best friends. 

     "Save me. There is a seaweed brain chasing me", I yelled. Annabeth starts laughing from the other side. 

     "Perseus Jackson son of Posiden stop chasing Asterope Potter daughter of Zeus", Silena charm spoke to him. He was in a daze for a second. He tried to move towards me but was stuck in place.