18.

They left for home. ....
Anirudh came to take bondita....
She sat in car & bidded bye to Aasmitta...

They came home....bondita left for her room....she gone to room & directly went to washroom..freshen up and change her clothes...
She wore simple yet elegant yellow & orange dress...she was looking beautiful...
Anirudh came to her room while her hair was wet & she was wearing earrings ..
Anirudh called her & she turned back but Anirudh was just behind her so bondita's wet hair hitted on his face & he said :- bondita piche dekhke muda karo....
Bondita was giggling & that was heard by Anirudh.
Anirudh:- isme hassne wali kya baat thi...
Listening this bondita busted into laughing loudly holding her stomach.....
Anirudh was bit angry but seeing her laughing he forgot everything...
He was just admiring her...bondita saw this & stopped laughing....she clicked her finger infront of him...he came out of dream land....
Anirudh:- kya hai??
Bondita:- ek madat karenge??
Anirudh:- Ye bhi koi puchne wali baat hai?? Batao kya help Karu??
Bondita:- woh aaj college Ka ek topic samaj mein nahi aaya ....aap samjhayenge kya??
Anirudh:- Kyu nahi ...after dinner come to study...
Bondita:- thik hai..
Bondita's eyes fell on clock & she shouted" hey dugga maa"
Anirudh:- kya hai?? Chilla Kyu Rahi ho...
Bondita:- woh mujhe ghar Ka khana banana tha bhul gayi aur aab late bhi ho gaya...
Anirudh:- toh isme chillane wali kya baat thi....ek din thoda late ho jayega toh pahad nahi tut jayega....
Bondita:- haa, haaa..thik hai....
Saying this she ran down stairs...
Anirudh (shouted) :- dheere jao gir jaogi....
....she didn't listened ...Anirudh was smiling like fool & he said " pagol maye"(pagal ladki)...

After dinner all went to their respective rooms & bondita went to kitchen, cleaned the vessels ....
She went to her room changed her clothes in night dress...

Anirudh was in study, waiting for bondita....Bondita came to study running with books & pencil in her hand....
ANIRUDH saw bondita & smiled , bondita too smiled back....
Anirudh started teaching her & she listened to him as a obedient student....
ANIRUDH completed his teaching & saw bondita ..her face had different charm ...he was bow assured that he taught her & she understood ..he was proud of himself....
Bondita:- thank you so much ,Sakha babu...aap bohot aacha samjhate hai....
Anirudh:- aacha ji ??
Bondita:- haa ji ..
They laughed & bondita was about to go but Anirudh held her wrist & stopped her ..
Anirudh:- chalo na, chaat pe jaate hai
BONDITA nodded & Anirudh held her hand bondita was shocked but smiled & both went to Terrace...
They both sat on swing ...her hair was open & because of chill winds her hairs were flowing in the Air....
For sometime no one speak anything but bondita broke the silence and asked" aapke kacheri kaam kaisa chal raha haii??"
Aacha chal raha haii.. aur tumhari padhai??-- asked Anirudh
Bondita:- bohot badhiya ...
Then they started talking randomly...Anirudh was speaking & bondita was listening ..
Suddenly he felt some weight on his shoulder and found bondita sleeping peacefully...he was lost in her innocent face...her chubby cheeks, her little nose, doe shaped eyes & her black hairs shinning in moon light...as he didn't wanted to disturb her he picked her up in his arms & made her sleep on bed & covered her with duvet....bondita held it in her tiny little hands & slept more peacefully. He just admired her and then left for study...
( still they Don't sleep together..but soon will sleep)

That's for today guys...
Sorry for boring chapter...ignore my mistakes...

Precap:- REALIZATION

THANK YOU...

Ami tomake khub khub bhalobashi readers....