Epilogue

After 2 years,

It was morning time....
Aniruddh has stopped going to his offers/court...he does his work from home🏠...

Bondita was sleeping on his bed... Aniruddh was sitting beside her on bed and was doing work...

Suddenly she woke up and started crying like a baby... Aniruddh asked her reason...

Bondita:- mu... Mujhe pani puri khani hai... ( I wanna eat pani puri)

Aniruddh:- hein?? (What?)

Bondita:- pls naaa...

Aniruddh:- bondu baccha aisi halat mein ye saari cheze nahi khate... Healthy khana khao.. ( eat healthy food bondu)

Bondita (innocently) :- mujhe nhi isse khana hai (showing her tummy) ye keh raha hai ki pani pauri khao.. ( I don't wanna eat he wants to eat)

Aniruddh:- aacha ji(ooh really)

Bondita giggled...
Aniruddh went to bring pani puri for her...

Yeah!! Guessed it right ... Bondita is 7 months pregnant... And you read just now were  her mood swings..... 🤣

She ate pani puri and them went down... Aniruddh was in room doing some work...
After 1 hour he went down to see what his life line is doing... The scene in front of her shocked her...

There he saw his mother (shubra maa) and bondita were watching TV that too doreamon... He was watching them with shocked expression...

After few minutes...
Shubra maa and bondita saw aniruddh... And they laughed at his expression.. Aniruddh was lil bit embrassed so he ran to his room... And the stood there laughing....

Bondita went to room and saw aniruddh mumering something...

Aniruddh:-puri chotti bachi hai, pata nhi kab badi hogi... Par joh bhi bolo... My baby is so very cute... And cherry on the top I love her ❤
(She is just like kid... I don't know when will she get big... But whatever my baby is cute and cherry on the top I love her ❤)

Bondita:- sunn liya ( I listened)

Aniruddh held bondita 's hand and made her sleep on bed... he too slept while hugging her and adoring her...

If you want you can ask me any question relayed to me I will answer all questions...
Hope you like the chapter..
Don't forget to vote🌟 and comment💬..
Love you all 💕