29.Engagement

It was evening still everyone were in there respective rooms...
Suddenly they heard loud noise from down ...they came down saw it was non other than bondi she was Calling every one...

Bondita:- thank you that you all came down...it's a special announcement for our new to be couple....so Mr. Anirudh & soon to be Mrs Anirudh I have already filled divorce..and soon after a month we will get divorced....yaa and good news CPR you both of you its that tomorrow is yours and saudamini dii's engagement..so there is lots of arrangements to do.
I have work for you all...
So 1st of all som daa and batuk you both have to send invitation to all family members..
Shubhu maa you will see the catreen things because you cook too good food and last but not least the couple will bring dresses an rings for exchange today itself...so get to your works ... I will be back soon...

No one said anything as they know that she was broken and somewhere she has took right decision...

Bondita was about to go but because she has hurted leg ...her leg twisted and she was about to fall but two strong arms saved her from falling and tab arms were of Anirudh...he saved her from falling..
She stood up and went away...there Anirudh was watching her cluelessly.....

He too went behind her bondita entered her room and was about to close the door but Anirudh stopped her from closing...he entered the room and closed the door behind him...
He pinned her to the door....

Bondita:- what are you doing??

Anirudh:- that I need to ask you what are you doing??

Bondita:- I m going which is too be done ..you both love each other and I don't want you two to get separated because of me..

Anirudh:- so for that you will give me divorce...

Bondita:- no , it's for my goodies...

Anirudh:- is that so??

Bondita:- yes.. I don't want this marriage with you and I want to focus on my carrier...and now will you pls leave ..you will be having lots of work...go out and enjoy shopping with your to be wife...

Anirudh didn't said anything he just punched on wall and opened the door and went away by closing the door behind with thud...

Bondita sat there itself and cried her  heart out...

Here in hall...
Preparation started for engagement..no own was happy but they had to do it...

Anirudh and saudamini went for shopping of outfit and rings...

The day arrived. And today was Anirudh and saudamini's engagement....
People arrived ...
The rituals of  ring exchange started ...
Minirudh exchange there rings....
Every one was shocked and talking among them...
They had dinner together...
All the time bondi was silent she didn't even once look at Anirudh which was breaking his heart....

After some time everyone went to There respective rooms ...
Bondita too went and cried ...
Anirudh was standing outside the room and was listening her cries...he too cried standing there ...he too was heartbroken...

That's it...
What do you think is Anirudh going this in someone's pressure ??
Will Anirudh really marry saudamini??

Pls vote
Do comment...