𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱 / 𝟬𝟲

"Ah!" I scream, dodging an arrow Allison just sent to me

"Ah!" I scream, dodging an arrow Allison just sent to me. "Oh God I'm so sorry I thought you were-" I give her a small smile and she stops talking.

"It's okay. Is everyone okay?" I ask and look around. "Where's Lydia?" I ask confused and Allison points upstairs.

I nod and sigh. "A very pissed off everyone is gonna be here soon." I say and look at them. "But Erica and Isaac are weak." Stiles frowns at me and I shrug. "I may or may not have drained them-ish." I say and give them a sheepishly smile.

"You did what?!"

"Oh they're so gonna kill us."

Stiles and Allison say at the same time and I sit down. "But it's easier for me to do something against them." I say and Stiles looks outside. "Good. Because they're here." Stiles says and looks at Allison. "Call Scott. Now." He says and grabs Stiles phone.

"It's me." Allison says and I look outside. "What's wrong?" Scott asks and I take a deep breathe. "You need to get here now. Right now." Allison says and I look at Stiles. "Okay I'm leaving right now." Scott says and hangs up.

Allison keeps looking at her phone and I look at her. "What are you doing?" I ask and she sighs. "I think..." she says and holds back tears. "I think I have to call my dad." She says and I shake my head.

"No, but if he finds you here... you and Scott-" Stiles says and I nod in agreement. "I know. But what are we supposed to do?" She whispers and sighs. "They're not here to scare us they're here to kill Lydia." She says and I sigh.

"Can't you do something? With newfound strength or something?" Stiles asks and I shake my head. "Well they're not doing anything yet, but I might hold them off long enough before Scott is here." I say and they nod.

Allison grabs her crossbow and holds it tightly. "I got an idea." Stiles says and we both look at him. "Just shoot one of them." He says and I raise an eyebrow. "Are you serious?" Allison asks and I shake my head, what what terrible idea. "We told Scott we could protect ourselves. So let's do it. Or at least give it a shot right?" He asks and I nod I encouragement.

"Okay." Allison says and I put my hand on her shoulder. "Look, they don't think we're gonna fight." I say and Stiles nods. "So if one of them gets hit. I guarantee they'll take off." Stiles finishes for me and Allison looks horrified, but convinced. "Just shoot one of them."

"Which one?" She asks and looks outside. "Derek. Yeah shoot him, preferably in the head." I give him a pointed look and sigh. "We're not killing Derek." I say and Allison starts panicking again.

"If Scott was able to catch an arrow Derek definitely can." She says and Stiles nods. "Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other three then." He says and Allison frowns. "You mean two." She says and I look at her. "He means three." I push past Stiles and... "Isaac is gone." I say and turn around, hearing rustling outside.