Ye who enter here

End of chapter dress and hair Dhara

Instead of a cell i got a room with a bathroom and running water

Instead of a cell i got a room with a bathroom and running water. It's been so long since I've had a real shower. The guards throw me to the ground inside the door before locking it. I push myself to my feet and drag myself to the bathroom. I turn the faucet on and warm water rains down on me. I take a sweet smelling soap and run it all over my body. I scrub my hands my hair my face and my soul free of grime. The scrubbing has left my skin pink and sore. I smile at myself in the mirror and see a clean face, I see Dhara again, not Wanheda.

I dig through the drawers and find a hairbrush. I begin working through the knots, the ripping at my skull aches. At the end of brushing i could make a wig with how much hair came out. I take the towel and dry what's left of my hair with it. I travel to the closet to find replicas of my clothing but better. A leather tube top but with one strap and an adjustable buckle above my bellybutton where the leather is cut off. Black leather pants with good flexibility and durability. A black leather jacket with a white rose dripping with blood painted on the back. Not bad.

It has been a week or so since they dumped me in here. They have brought me three meals a day and plenty of water, all the trays are sent back or sitting in a pile at the corner of the room. I look out of the tower and down to the streets of Polis. I har the door click shut behind me. I turn to see Lexa standing with her hands folded behind her back.

"What part of i wont see you don't you understand?" I ask her.

"I have respected your wishes for a week, Dhara. We've got some bigger concerns."

'We don't have any concerns at all."

"Yes we do. I'm hosting a summit with skaikru at sundown. You'll be returned to your people."

"You went through all that trouble to capture me just to let me go?"

"Clarke asked me to."

"Of course."

"She did it to save you, we both did."

"You know when Clarke and I could have used saving?" I pause. "When you abandoned her at mount Weather.