- 4 -

10 YEARS LATER

"Jimin-ah!!!! You idiot!!! Why are you smiling like that, huh?" Taehyung asked as he was staring at his best friend who was stupidly smiling at his phone for last 30 minutes. Jimin seems not to hear him so he kicked his leg under table.

That seems to bring Jimin back on the earth and he looked at annoyed Taehyung across of table.

They were in the coffee shop where their another friend is boss but Jimin didn't pay too much attention on Taehyung.

"What is it??" Jimin asked as he placed his phone down on the table.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot while looking at your phone? And don't you dare to lie!" Taehyung said.

"Okey, okey! Well, you know about guy Yoongi which I told you about." Jimin said.

"The one you had crush on?" Taehyung asked, remembering who is Yoongi.

"Yes, him! Well, he isn't just my crush anymore." Jimin said, confusing Taehyung.

"What?? Why?? Did he found someone else?? Or you found someone else?" Taehyung asked.

"No, we didn't. Well, actually we started dating." Jimin said and smiled widely.

"You started relationship with him and that relationship on distance?" Taehyung asked.

"Well it will be only few days of relationship on distance since he and his two best friends are coming in Seoul, well they are actually moving here." Jimin said happily while smiling widely.

"Ohh I see, how his friends are looking?" Taehyung asked.

"Why?? You wanna know so you can finally get a boyfriend?" Jimin joked.

"Only 1 of them is single tho." Jimin said then show photos.

••••••••••

PHOTO 1

••••••••••

••••••••••

"This is his friend Jung Hoseok aka Jhope, they are kind of soulmates just like you and me. Jhope already have girlfriend and concidence, she is living in Seoul too. Can you believe that? I will finally meet Yoongi, his friends and Jhope's girlfriend. I can't wait!!" Jimin said, Taehyung just hummed.

"I hope they are good guys tho, I mean funny and all, not some cold asses." Taehyung said.

"Well, Yoongi isn't cold. He seems to be one but it's not, he is actually funny guy who can be cute too and hot of course and..." Jimin got cut off by Taehyung.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Cut the story." Taehyung said.

"Aish, you are not fun at all." Jimin said and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Idiot!! Stop with this shit and show me his another friend." Taehyung said.

"Someone is getting impatient for his single friend." Jimin said and smirked.

••••••••••

PHOTO 2

••••••••••

'Woah.' Taehyung thought. In his whole life he never saw more handsome boy from this. He has curly hair, with beautiful brown eyes, his adorable nose and that lips of him, damn.

"Hello!! Tae!!" Jimin called his best friends, with smirk on his face.

"Where did you get lost?? Huh? Do you like him?" Jimin asked.

"What?? Of course not! I don't even know him! Are you that much stupid you pabo!" Taehyung said and playfully rolled his eyes. Jimin giggled then started explaing who is the person from the photo.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, he is same age as you. He is single, never been in relationship. He is Yoongi's best friend for 10 years." Jimin said.

"Wait! Jeon?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, why?" Jimin asked.

"Umm, well." Taehyung started.

"My parents has some friends Jeons which I don't remember, that's why I asked." Taehyung said.

"Ohh, okey. Well, they are coming here in 3 days so be ready to meet them day after that." Jimin said.

"Uff, why so soon?" Taehyung asked.

"Why not?" Jimin said.

"Why not what?" Sudden voice behind them startled them. Taehyung and Jimin turned around only to see their second best friend standing there with smile.

"Yahh, Jin hyung!! You scared us!" Jimin said.

"Well, that was my plan actually." Jin said and started laughing.

Taehyung laughed at Jin's laugh while Jimin continued pouting then smiled.

"Hyung!! My boyfriend and his 2 best friends are coming in 3 days!" Jimin screamed, catching attention of few people in coffee shop. Jin sighed before glaring at Jimin.

"First, don't yell. Second, when did you get boyfriend? Third, from where they are?" Jin asked as he sat down with them.

"Sorry. Today. And from London." Jimin said and smiled.

"Okey, when can we meet them?" Jin asked.

"Day after it." Jimin said.

"So soon, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope, as soon as possible, that better." Jin said.

"Yeah, well you, Tae, Joon hyung and me can wait for them here." Jimin said.

"Yepp, you can inform them day before metting." Jin said.

"Okey hyung. Btw, where is your boyfriend? I didn't seen Joon hyung for long time." Jimin said.

"He is working, of course. That stupid boss of him is giving him a headache." Jin said.

"Why he don't quit that job then?" Jimin asked and conversation went like that.

••••••••••