- 25 -

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked, hugging Taehyung from behind as they walked towards kitchen.

"Umm, I don't know. What do you know to prepare?" Taehyung replied.

"A lot of things, says whatever you wants and I will make it." Jungkook said.

"Hmm, let me think." Taehyung said.

They walked into kitchen then Taehyung turned around and looked at Jungkook with smile.

"What about fried chicken?? I didn't eat that for so long." Taehyung said. Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Fried chicken is then. You can just sit here and watch me." Jungkook said as he picked Taehyung up then placed him on kitchen counter.

"Nope, I will help you." Taehyung said.

Jungkook stood between his legs and wrapped his arms around his waist as Taehyung's arms were around Jungkook's neck.

"Hmm okey then but can I have a dessert before?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung giggled before leaning in and connecting their lips together.

Jungkook smiled through kiss and pulled Taehyung closer.

Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist as his fingers gripped on Jungkook's hair.

After few more minutes they broke kiss and looked at each other.

"Let's start with preparing lunch if we wants to eat today." Jungkook said.

"Hmm, let's go. Show me what I need to do." Taehyung said.

"Okii, get down first." Jungkook said then helped Taehyung to get down.

"Now, you need to wear this." Jungkook said as he handed apron to Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled as he looked at Jungkook who also wore apron, making Jungkook chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked and raised his left eyebrow.

"Nothing, you look cute in that apron." Taehyung said and smiled, showing his boxy like smile. Jungkook shook his head and smiled while looking at the love of his life.

"I will cut chicken and preheat oil. You combine flour, salt.... in this large bowl." Jungkook explained.

"Yes chef!" Taehyung said and started doing what Jungkook told to him.

After few minutes Taehyung mixed everything and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook just finished with cutting chicken and looked at Taehyung.

"You done?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded and smiled suspiciously.

He was about to say something but couldn't because Taehyung put flour on his nose and cheeks then run away.

"Ohh, so he wants to play?" Jungkook thought and smirked.

He pretended like he continued doing what he is supposed to do and well, he pretended that he is mad.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook behind the corner and frowned when he saw Jungkook continued with his work, looking somehow mad.

Taehyung pouted and walked towards Jungkook, hugging him from behind.

"Kookieee~. I'm sorry!! Don't be mad on me." Taehyung said.

Jungkook sighed and turned around, looking at Taehyung with serious face which made Taehyung even more sad.

"I'm not mad." Jungkook said then smirked. Taehyung widened his eyes and was about to run but before then he could flour was throw at his face.

"Yahhh!!! Jungkook!!!!" Taehyung yelled as he wiped his face then looked at Jungkook.

"1:1 baby." Jungkook said.

"Idiot, I put a little flour on you but you throw so much on me. Look, now I'm white!!" Taehyung said. Jungkook chuckled and walked towards Taehyung.

"Let's wash up your face then we will continue with our lunch." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded then followed Jungkook into bathroom.

Taehyung washed up his face and little bit of hair as flour got there too then Jungkook wiped his face with towel.

"Like new person." Jungkook joked.

"Yeah, yeah let's go now. Our lunch still isn't done." Taehyung said.

"Not my fault, you started first." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung closer.

"Ohh now it's my fault?" Taehyung asked and leaned closer. Jungkook hummed and finally continued their lips into passionate kiss.

[A/N: They are kissing a lot. 👀]

.
.
.
.
.

TIME SKIP

"Woahhh!! It's so pretty!!" Taehyung squeeled happily as he was looking at lot of pretty flowers in garden.

"Mom is taking care of it, she spents a lot of time here." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled when one idea popped up in his mind.

"We will have garden too when we will live together and I will take care about every flower, it will be so pretty." Taehyung said happily then he realized what he said and looked at Jungkook.

"Umm, I... ehh, you... well, we..." Taehyung got cut off when Jungkook pecked his lips.

"Baby you are so adorable. Don't need to be shy, I love your idea about our garden. We will have all of it when we get married for each other, I promise." Jungkook said.

Taehyung giggled then hugged Jungkook who immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and hugged him back.

They stood like that for sometime before deciding to sat down on the grass under the tree.

Taehyung's back was leaned on the tree while Jungkook's head rested on Taehyung's lap.

"Your hair is so soft Kookie." Taehyung said as he was caressing Jungkook's hair.

"Is it??" Jungkook asked, earning a hum from Taehyung. Jungkook took another hand of Taehyung and intertwined it with his hand then placed it on his chest.

"This is better." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled while looking at Jungkook, he is happy that everything is alright and perfect.

"Babe!" Jungkook called.

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed.

"I love you and I'm so happy that I found you and that you are mine now." Jungkook said, placing soft kiss on Taehyung's hand which was rested on Jungkook's chest, making Taehyung smile.

"I love you too Kookie and always will." Taehyung said. Jungkook sat up and moved closer, catching Taehyung between himself and tree.

"I will never get tired from hearing that." Jungkook said then pecked Taehyung's lips. Taehyung smiled through kiss and one tear fall down his cheek.

Jungkook felt something wet on his face so he broke kiss and looked at Taehyung.

"Babyy, why are you crying love?" Jungkook asked as he wiped Taehyung's tears.

"It's nothing, I'm just so much happy." Taehyung replied and smiled.

Jungkook sighed in relief then kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"I don't want to see tears in your eyes, okey." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and giggled before kissing Jungkook once again and of course Jungkook kissed him back immediately.