- 28 -

2 WEEKS LATER

Taehyung rinsed his mouth after vomiting for third time in 2 hours. Just as he wiped his mouth, he heard door of bathroom opening.

"Baby, is everything okay?" Jungkook asked as he walked into bathroom.

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head but as he stepped towards Jungkook, he felt dizzy and almost fall if it wasn't Jungkook who caught him.

"Woahh, baby!! What's wrong honey??" Jungkook asked.

"I'm fine, just felt dizzy for second. Don't worry." Taehyung said.

"Should we visit doctor??" Jungkook asked.

"No, I will be fine. I just need to rest." Taehyung said as he leaned his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Let's go, I will put you on the bed then bring you water and something to eat." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Do you want something else??" Jungkook asked as he brought a bowl of strawberries to Taehyung.

"No, this will be enough. I just want to eat strawberries." Taehyung said.

"Okey love, whatever you say." Jungkook said then moved closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled as Jungkook pecked his neck.

"Do you want?" Taehyung asked as he put strawberry in front of Jungkook's mouth.

"It's yours, eat it well." Jungkook said and smiled. Taehyung suddenly teared up, Jungkook widened his eyes as he saw tears in Taehyung's eyes.

"Babyy! What happened?? Why are you crying love??" Jungkook asked as he wiped Taehyung's tears.

"I d-don't know, I just f-feel like I don't d-deserve you." Taehyung stuttered and started crying. Jungkook got shocked by Taehyung's words but pulled crying boy into his embrace.

"Shhhh, it's okay baby. I'm here my love, please don't cry. You are the only person who deserves me, please don't say that you don't deserve me." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung burried his face into Jungkook's chest as his arms were wrapped around Jungkook.

After few more moments, Taehyung calmed down and was now giggling.

"Your emotions are so difficult today baby." Jungkook said. Taehyung playfully glared at him before pouting.

"I know and I'm sorry, I don't know what is happening with me." Taehyung said.

"Awii baby, you don't need to be sorry. You're so cute like this, I love every side of you." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung all over his face.

"Hihihi Kookieee, stoppp!!" Taehyung said.

"Do you want to rest more or wanna go out??" Jungkook asked.

.
.
.
.
.

"Woahhh, it's beautiful here." Taehyung said as he looked around. They were in Denpasar, on one of the white sandy beach.

"I know right, I came here with you because I'm sure you will love it." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled before connecting his lips with Jungkook's for few seconds.

"Thank you Kookie, you are the best." Taehyung said.

"Everything the best for my husband." Jungkook said.

"Let's go, I want to walk barefoot through sand." Taehyung said as he took off his shoes.

"Just be careful while you are walking." Jungkook said then took off his shoes too.