Part 4 🍁

Hoor was heartbroken. She felt like someone has stabbed her in the heart. Her heart was bleeding. She didn't know why she felt like that but her tears were flowing out of her eyes.

Flashblack

Hoor was very happy seeing this person in front of her eyes whom she has loved all her life, ever since she understood the meaning of love, she knew it was not a childhood crush, it was love a pure love.

They were talking about the wedding dates, but her entire concentration was on the man sitting in front of her. She was so lost that she didn't realize that someone was calling her.

"Hoor....Hoor..Hoor" Rehnuma called her several times. She was back to the real world when Hadiya tapped on her shoulder.

"Huh..." she looked at her confusingly.

"kya hua tumhe thik toh ho, aunty tumhe kabse bula rahi hain, kahan khoi hui ho" she asked her.

"haan...haan main bilkul thik hun, bas thodi thakna hain shayad. woh main washroom se apna muh dho kar ati hoon" she said to save herself from the embarrassment.

She went to the bathroom, she looked herself in the mirror. Yaar hoor kya kar rahi thi, kaise pagal o ki tarha ghoor rahi thi unhe, kya soch rahe honge who tere mein..pagal. waise jo bhi kaho handsome toh bohot ho gaye hain itne saalon meinthen she blushed at her own words.

She was about to get out the bathroom when heard a voice. She looked she saw Asfand was talking to someone on his phone. His back was facing her so he couldn't see her.

"yaar ujhe toh pata hain na, mujhe bhi bohot pyar hain, par main abhi ghar par kisi ko batana nahi chahta. Ek toh ammi abbu kabhi raazi honge aur abhi hadiya ki shaadi bhi hain main unhe pareshan nahi karna chahta zara samajh meri baat ko" He was telling this to someone.

Hoor could feel her entire world crumbling down. Her heart was shattered into pieces. The person whom she loved all her life was in love with someone else. Her eyes were getting watery she saw asfand turning around so turned her back towards him so he couldn't see her tears.

"are hoorain tum yahan, kuch chahiye tha aapko" Hoor wiped her tears and turned around gave him a smile.

"nahi...nahi woh main washroom gayi thi" then she left from there.

Asfand watched her leaving Mujhe aisa kyun laga ki yeh ro rahi thi

Then he shook his head went to join the others.

The rest of the night Hoor didn't talk to anyone. When the food was served, she didn't eat much. She played around with her, when her mother asked her what happened she said she was feeling tired.

After coming back to home. she ran to her room and cried her heart out.

Flashback end.

Hoor was still crying. She knew that Asfand never told her that she likes her or loves her, he always treated her like his best friends little sister. That somewhere in her heart she had hope. But now it was broken because he loved someone else.

Hoor didn't realize when she slept. When she woke up her head was paining because of all of the crying last night. She looked herself in the mirror and her eyes were puffy. She looked broken. She got ready in a simple kurta went to join her family.

"yeh lo aa gayi meri bachi chalo nashta karlo, humein aaj shopping par bhi jana hain, Hadiya aur Neeta apa aa hi rahe honge" Her mother informed her

"ammi aap log chalein jaye mujhe nahi jana" she told her mother looking down.

"kya hua bacche tumhari tabiyat toh theek hain na" Shehry asked her looking worried.

"haan bhai sab thik hain, bas thodi thakawat hain" she told him.

"accha thik hain tumhari tabiyat nahi sahi toh jaane ki zaroorat nahi hain, main hadiya se keh dunga kisi aur din chalein jayenge shopping" Shehry patted her head lovingly .

Hoor felt bad she couldn't ruin her brother and best friends's day because of her miseries. Hoor stopped shehry

"Nahi nahi bhai iski koi zaroorat nahi hain, main dawai le leungi toh thik ho jaungi" she then looked at her mother.

"ammi main chalungi aap logon ke sath" her mother smiled and nodded.

Hoor went to her room to get ready. She got ready in a simple suit and was putting on her khussas when she heard her mother

"Hoor beta chalo Asfand aa gaye hain humein lene" Now she had to face that person whom she didn't want to see specially after last night

"Hoor beta chalo Asfand aa gaye hain humein lene" Now she had to face that person whom she didn't want to see specially after last night. She looked herself in the mirror, took a deep breath and prayed to Allah give her strength to face him.

Hoor got down and saw asfand was talking to her father, she was dressed in casuals and looking breathtakingly handsome. 

Hoor controlled her heart and joined them

She Said salam to him in a voice to which he nodded.

"toh chalein phir" He asked particularly no one.

They all went to the door. Hoor was about to go when her legs slipped and she was about fall. She closed her eyes In fear but then she realized she didn't fall. She was caught mid air. She opened her eyes to see her savior and it was none other than Asfandyar,

"dyan se abhi aapko chot lag jati aapko" He was looking at her worried.

"chot toh lag chuki hain" She said absentmindedly.

"kahan lagi hain dikhaye mujhe" He asked her worried, she noticed care in his eyes.

"kahin bhi nahi, shukriya chalein anhi toh dair ho jayegi" she told him sat in the car.

Asfand was looking at her dumbfoundedly then he also sat in the car and started their journey for the mall. As Hadiya and Neeta were already there.

Do Asfand likes Hoor or is he in love with someone else..what do you guys think

Hereee is part 4, please and vote and comment your favorite part.

Love

Ayesha 💚