Part 9 🍁

Asfand was back home with his family. But his heart was still there. 

He couldn't get Hoor out his mind.

"Yeh ho kya raha hain mujhe itni kyun bechaini ho rahi hain"  His heart was in dilemma.

He always looked at Hoor as his best friend's sister but now his heart was indicating something else.

He didn't want her to get married to someone else. He was scared that he will lose her

Finally Asfandyar Rahman admitted that he was in love Hoorain.

He looked at the moon and whispered "hoor.....meri hoor"

He decided that he was going to confess his love, with this thought he went to bed.

Sun was peeking through the curtains when Asfand woke up, he smiled when thought of Hoor.

He woke up got ready for his office and went to dining area to join his family.

He hugged his mother " Good morning amma"  then he kissed her forehead.

Neeta Rahman was surprised at his son's changed behaviour. He never looked so happy.

" good morning amma ki Jaan, kya hua aaj baare acche mood hain mera beta" she teased him.

He went to sit on his seat, he ruffled hadiya's hair.

"Ohoo bhai na karein" Asfand laughed at her and answered his mother.

"Amma aap keh toh aise rahi hain jaise ki main muskurata hi nahi"

Neeta laughed at his son's word "haan toh aisa hi hain"

Asfand rolled his eyes and started his breakfast.

He was done with his breakfast and he left for his office.

At his office his employees were also  surprised because they have never seen their boss smile so much.

Asfand was working at his desk, when Shehry entered his office.

"Wah bhai wah, aaj suraj kis taraf se nikla hain, mera khadoos dost itna muskura kaise raha hain"  Asfand again rolled his eyes.

"Kya chahiye tujhe" he asked him as he sat in front of him.

"Ab main apne best friend se milne bhi nahi aa  sakta" he made a sad face.

"Accha accha ab zyada nautanki karne ki zarurat nahi hain"  Asfand told him.

"Accha sun main tujhe invite karne aaya hun, dinner pe," Shehry invited him.

Asfand scrunched his eyebrows "achanak dinner kyun"

"Hoor ke sasural wale aane wale hain aaj shaadi ki date pakki karne, iss liye " Shehry answered him.

Hearing this Asfand felt his heart stopped, but he smiled at Shehry and didn't say anything.

Then Shehry went back to his office.

Asfand wrapped up his work and went to Hoor's house, he was feeling low but he was determined that he will confess and win his love.

Hiii guys I am alive,  really sorry for not updating I am really busy right now  here is a small update for you guys so you guys know that I am not dead.

Asfand finally realised his love for hoor...what is going to happen next?????Stay tuned for that

Love
Ayesha 💚