Part 10 🍁

When Asfand reached Hoor's House he saw everyone was already present there. He entered inside the house and greeted everyone.

"Assalamualaikum" now everyone attention was towards him.

"Aree Asfand beta aagaye tum, aayo betho hum tumhara e intezar kar rahe the" Saleem Khan welcomed him.

Asfand went to sit, but his eyes on one person who was not even looking at him. The entire time Hoor was looking down. Asfand was desperately wanted her look at him as if he needed some answers from her.

The dinner was over, now everyone was sitting in the living room

"Accha bhai sahib ab uss ke bare mein baat kar lete jis ke liye hum aaye hain" Umer's father told Saleem Khan.

"Haan haan kyun nahi, Hum chahte hain ki Hadiya aur Shehry ke saath saath hum Hoor aur Umer ki bhi nikkah karde, aapka kya khayal hain" Saleem Khan asked everyone.

At last Hoor looked at Asfand they held some unsaid emotions which she couldn't figure out. Asfand was feeling very uneasy, he was feeling his heart was about to be stopped.

"Hume mazoor hain bhai sahab" Umer's father and family agreed with him.

Everyone was happy, and celebrating. Rehnuma khan hugged her daughter and kissed her daughter's forehead.

"humesha Khush raho beta" Hoor slightly smiled at her.

Haadiya also hugged her and congratulated her.

On the other hand, Asfand couldn't take this anymore. He quickly left her House. He got into his car started driving, he didn't even know where he was driving to.

His world was crumbling down, he was finding hard to breathe, his eyes were filled with tears, he stopped his and got out.

"Nahi....nahi..eisa nahi ho sakta meri hoor mujhse door nahi ho sakti main eisa hone nahi dunga...NAHI..." he kicked the tires of his car, tears were streaming down his face.

Asfand was heartbroken, he realized how much he loved Hoor, he cannot live without her. But now it was too late, she was getting married to someone else. He felt like he lost the most precious thing in his life.

He got out his mobile from his pocket and looked at the picture, it was a picture of Hoor from the engagement. He looked at the picture and smiled. This girl is his entire world. And now his world was going away from him and he couldn't do anything about him.

He was mourning over his fate, when his phone started to ring, it was his mother, he wiped his tears and picked the call.

"jee ammi, kahiye" Neeta Rahman could sense the sadness in his voice.

"beta kahan ho tum, Wahan se tum achanak nikal gaaye, sab tumhara puch rahe the, ho kahan tum" His mother asked worried.

"woh ammi kuch kaam aa gaya tha, aa jaunga thodi der mein, aap pareshan mat hon, aap so jaiye" he tried to calm her down.

"Nahi main kuch nahi sunna chahti, tum abhi ke abhi ghar wapas aao" she said in strict tone.

"accha accha main aa raha hoon" saying that he cut the call and started for his home.

When he reached his home, his mother was sitting on the sofa waiting for him.

"ammi aap soyi nahi, maine kahan toh tha ke aap pareshan na hon" he told his mother.

"kaise so jati jab ki main janti hoon ke mera beta pareshan hain" His mother caressed his hair.

Asfand held his mother's hand "koi pareshani nahi hain ammi, aap khamakha tension le rahi hain" he was about get up.

"jante ho jab tum chote the, tab tum har choti se choti baat mujhse share karte the, khair koi baat nahi aab tum baare ho gaye ho" Asfand couldn't stop his tears anymore, he hugged his mother and started sobbing.

Neeta Rahman was shocked, she has never seen his son so broken.

Asfand laid on his mother's lap. His mother caressed his son's hair and asked

"kya hua beta, aapni ammi ko nahi batayoge" Asfand got up and held her hand again started crying.

"ammi main use bohot pyaar karta hoon, ammi main uske bina reh nahi paunga ammi" he was pouring his heart out to his mother.

"kiski baat kar rahe ho beta, mujhe batao main baat karungi" Neeta asked her son.

"Hoor ammi..hoor main use bohot mohabbat karta hoon, ammi main mar jaunga uske bina, ammi main reh nahi paunga uske bina" he was sobbing

Neeta Rahman was shocked listening to her son, her son was in love with a girl, who was about to get married with someone else in a few days.

"beta hoor...woh toh..." she was about say

"main janta hoon ammi...main janta hoon par main kya karun ammi..main kya karun" he was still crying.

Neeta Rahman caressed his hair "Allah par bharosa rakkho beta, sab thik ho jayega, Allah par bharosa rakho"

She looked at her so who fell asleep on her lap. She looked at his face, his face had tear marks, she was heartbroken seeing her son like this.

She prayed to Allah for his happiness.

When Asfand opened his eyes, he looked around he was still on the sofa but he had a blanket on him, he got up and went to his room to freshen up.

Yesterday's memories came back fresh in his mind, he remembered how he cried and poured his heart out to his mother.

Asfand got ready for his office, today he was determined that he will fight for his love, he will do everything he can do to get back his Hoor.

Thinking that he took his phone from the dresser and dialed a number.

I feel sad for our Asfand, I hope he gets his love. What do you think what he's gonna do???

Here is part 10, please read, vote and comment your favourite part.

Love

Ayesha  💚