Chapter 40, Finale

Hammad's POV

I regretted saying that to her, I didn't mean it. I knocked on her door for minutes but she didn't open it. I heard her sob and my heart ache as I walk to my room regret visible in my eyes.

What kind of husband am I? I hit myself for the nth time. I felt horrible, how can I hurt the girl I love.

I couldn't sleep a wink, I shouldn't have said a word about that, now she's crying because of me.

I spent the whole night thinking of a way to apologize to Yusrah for what I said that I didn't know when sleep took over me.

I woke up the next morning with a plan of taking my wife out on a dinner date so I could use that medium to apologize for my foolishness. _I just pray she agrees_ I thought.

I walked to my bathroom and did my business before performing ablution, I came out, sprayed my praying mat and prayed subhi prayer.

I folded the mat back after praying and picked up my phone and  make a reservation for tonight at a famous restaurant then went back to bed afterwards.

*****************

Yusrah's POV.

I cried my eyes till sleep took over me. I woke up the next morning with a serious headache.

Knowing I'm not going to pray since I'm on my period I walked to the bathroom and took my bath, I came out and robbed my cream after cleaning myself with a towel and got dressed in a blue jumpsuit.

It's already 7am, and knowing that Hammad will go to work made me came out of my bedroom to kitchen to prepare breakfast for him even though I'm still angry at him and I'm not ready to forgive him anytime soon.

I went to his room to wake him up after making breakfast, he was still sleeping soundly.

"Ya Zaouj, wake up or you'll be late for work", i said tapping his legs.

"Urrgh", he grunted slowly opening his eyes.

He widened his eyes the moment he saw me and sat up abruptly holding my hands.

"Wifey please forgive for what I said last night ", he apologized.

I managed to remove my hands from his and said "breakfast is ready, get dressed and come have breakfast or you'll be late for work ", and with that I left his room without giving him a second glance.

I went to the living room to watch my morning program, i was so lost into what I'm watching that I didn't not hear him coming in, the smell of his cologne was what brought me back and I looked up at him.

He was dressed in a navy blue kaftan looking all dashing and it takes everything in me to not smile at him.

I stood up and served him breakfast, he tried talking to me at every chance he got while I ignored him all along to which he later gave up and leave for work not after pecking my forehead and whispering a silent "I'm sorry".

The house got bored when he left and so I called mami and we chatted a little before hanging the call.

I decided to clean the house to while away time, it was already noon when I decided to eat breakfast.

By the time I was done I went to my bedroom logging into Instagram to check my feeds when I saw Hammad's message pop up on my phone.

"Wifey, I'm so so sorry for what I said to you last night, please find it in your heart to forgive me, I'm taking you out for dinner so I can apologize properly because I feel bad over everything that's happening between us, please don't say no and get dressed before I get home. Love you 😘".