Chapter 2

Learn to not give a damn, because some people's nonsense can fill a whole dam.

Hammad's POV.

Today was my first day at Royal Academy. I was appointed as a Biology educator while my friend was assigned as an English teacher, and We will be satisfying our country there (NYSC). And our country guaranteed to be paying us a Sum of 30,000

That was okay for a bachelor like me who didn't have any responsibility on his head. The only responsibility on my head was mine the fact that I had no wife and was still living with my parents, they were the ones feeding me.

My father Alhaji Buba Marwa a multi-millionaire from Yobe state, he's a well-known businessman who is an always busy man and over-committed we only get to see him once a year during Ramadan.

My mother was a very beautiful Fulani woman and my father was Hausa by the tribe. I got my handsomeness from my mother's side although my father was handsome too, he was just black unlike my mother and me.

My mum is a medical doctor while my dad is a businessman who doesn't always have time for any of us but I Don't Care since my mum is always there for me

Our parents had only two of us, I and my Lil sister. please don't feel sorry for us because I never wanted too many siblings. Weird, right? Well, I also didn't know why, maybe because I loved being the only child. Anyways, that aside!

The class I was given was ss3A, a science class. The former teacher quit for a reason best known by him and the proprietor, I just prayed it wasn't because of the students.

I was taken to the class by the proprietor for introduction and trust me, the students were friendly. Among them was a set of beautiful twins, whom I later realized were Yasmin and Yusrah Siddiqui Mai data by name.

After the introduction, the proprietor left; leaving me with the students. I made them introduce themselves to me after which we did our first lesson together.

One of the beautiful twins kept waving at me whenever we had eye contact, I didn't know why but did it even matter? What mattered was that they were both beautiful and it seemed I liked them both.

After our lesson, I left the class heartbroken. Yes, heartbroken because I would be missing my twins-students. But no problem, I would be having them the next day too according to the timetable.

************
Yay!, chapter two is down!!
How was it??
Don't forget to
Vote,
Comment and share
Thanks once again mentor KingMoha appreciate

Jiddarhtulkhair🖤