Chapter 4

With SABR(patience) beautiful things awaits you.

Third Person's POV.

It was 7:15 am already and Hammad was still on his bed sleeping despite knowing he had to go to school and attend to his students but still, he was enjoying the comfort of his bed.

"This is the last time I will be coming to your room to wake you up, why are you still behaving like a child? I am tired!" His mother lamented.

"I am up already, you don't have to raise your voice at me this early morning mum," He said smiling at her.

"Whatever" She eyed him and left.

Thus, he stood up gently reciting his morning Azkar (Alhamdulillahillazi ahyana baadama Amatana wa, claim Nhooshur).

Then he headed to his bathroom, took a shower, got attired in his Navy Blue Getzner, wore his Gucci half cover, hublot wrist watch, picked up his Gucci bag, spray his Roja Dove Musk Aoud Perfume. He stood by the dressing mirror combing his long long before putting on his Dara cap and was  beaming at his reflection.

"Hammad why ain't you still coming out?" His mother shouted from outside his room.

"I am here, mum!" He ran out to her and stood behind her at the same time putting his hand around her neck.

"Baba na you can never deviate this your addiction of being overdue koh??" She asked Turning to glimpse at him.

"Mum, you and this your morning lectures!" He sarcastically said smiling at her. "Lemme have my breakfast before this your lecture made me late"

"Hmm wato I am the one that will make you late mah koh??" She asked with a wrinkled brow. "This boy, ka Raina ni wallahi"

"Please can my breakfast be served he asked?" He sarcastically asked.

"Hmm" She huffed with a crooked smile and didn't say a thing to him. Thus, she served him 6 cinnamon pancakes with Nutella and chilled fruit juice.

"Wow mum, you made my favorite and also made my day ooh!" He jubilated.

"I have to son, so you can concentrate on your work" She beamed at him.

"Alright, thank you mum," He said

"Pleasure," She said as she sat next to him watching him as he eats

"I should take my leave now so I won't be late for the first period" He mumbled as he cleaned his mouth and stood to his feet about to leave.

"Baba na," She called. "Please stay away from haram and bad deeds, don't betray anyone who trust you because that's a grievous crime to make. You're going to meet with a lot, of different people, and different trials in your life but never lose hope stay true and be blessed, my son"

"Thanks a lot mum, you are the truest and I love you so very much!" He mumbled giving her a peck.

"I love you more" She uttered with a smile that can't be quenched by a dictator.

Just then he headed to the parking lot and picked up his car, a Mercedes Benz, and drove off

His phone started wriggling on the screen showing boldly "MALA"

"Hey bro," Mala said

"Hello" Hammad replied

"Have you left home already?" Mala asked

"Yes I'm on my way" Hammad replied

"Okay steady, see you soon" Mala replied

"Bye," Hammad said then hung up

*****************

Yusrah's POV.

"Bye Mami, Abba and you! Yaya Amir I won't say anything to you" I Said smiling at him.

"Do I look like I care about you talking to me or not?" He said stinking out his tongue.

"My baby you can go, be safe kinji? Leave this your big for nothing brother alone, it seems he doesn't have anything important to do today" announced Abba

"Okay, bye everyone!" I bade as we left the sitting room. Instantly we head to the parking lot, we stormed into our car.

"Good morning Yasmin, Yusrah" Greeted Umar our driver.

"Morning umar" I replied while Yasmin only gave him a smile. He was already used to her unusual habit so he just started the car and we drove off.

********

Whiteplains British School
8:30AM🕰️

Yasmin was the first to get out of the car because she was very eager to glimpse her dear Hammad.

I came out walking slowly because as people say I'm very calm, and quiet... upon all dreaming and thinking about my dear Hammad, I didn't show it. After all, I was a shy type. While Yasmin was the kind of rough and unshy type.

"Yusrah!" Someone called out to me from behind. "You forgot your flask," Said Umar, our driver.

"Thanks" I said while collecting it from him.

"Oops he hasn't arrived yet after walking so fast just to come see him" Said Yasmin to herself while heading to their class angrily.

Hence a car came pass Me whom was yet to get to their class, it was a white Mercedes Benz with black tint.

"Wow Masha Allah my dream car!" I said in my mind before entering our class and finding Yasmin sitting angrily. What could be wrong with my sister? I had wondered. I didn't utter a word to her but instead, I just went and sat on my seat which was behind that Yasmin.

The scent of his Arabian perfume was the first thing that hit's our nose. "Ooooh, my dear Hammad is here," Said Yasmin whispering unknown to her, I have heard it.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Yasmin concealed.

"Good morning sir!" All the students stood up and greeted him.

"Morning!" He shortened. "Have your seat"

Thus they had their seats and the class started.

I continued playing with my fingers because it was annoying how girls were pointing and sequealing at him. He was handsome and I wouldn't deny it. I looked at him one last time and our eyes met, thus I quickly turned my face away.

He was wearing a Jallabiyaa which brought out the real Hammad in him. It seemed he wore it because it was Friday.

 It seemed he wore it because it was Friday

Hammad in his jallabiyyah

****************************
Chapter 4down, how was it?
What's your thoughts about Hammad's look?
Don't forget to
Vote,
Comment and share.

Jiddarhtulkhair 🖤