A/N IMPORTANT NEWS

Uhh, soooo the story is done. I know, it's short but personally, I don't like long part stories. But, there's gonna be a book 2. It might have slower updates because, like I said in my first a/n. This book was pre-written, book 2 is not prewritten. It has some done chapters but, yeah. Also, a preview for the second book:

Half-Blood Heroes II: Causway Of Giants

Instant Ice Sculpture Weather

The camp was really far up north so winter was instant ice sculpture weather. Doesn't make training any easier so we don't train. Yay, no training! We still scoop snow and other stuff. I was enjoying my 'that girl' moment sipping tea in front of the window with light snow. Suddenly Arin barged in holding firewood and books. "Hello Kendra, I have the firewood and the kindling."

"Where's the kindling?"

"The books, they're my chemistry and algebra books."

"Why would you burn those?"

"You know how people say words don't hurt?"

"Yeah."

"Unless it's when you're being whacked in the head by a dictionary or having to read these three in-books, that saying doesn't apply."

"Why would you be whacked in the head by a dictionary?" Aspen said, poking his head out of the door.

Arin proceeds to tell us how he insulted some reading nerd which ended in 'said reading nerd' attacking Arin with a dictionary. Aspen laughed the entire time like a hyena. "Bro, chill."

"Kendra, do you know what boys are like?"

"Yeah, Kendra. We're never chill."

"If Arin fell asleep on the beach in the sun, I'd be drawing with the sun lotion."

"Our backs are a blank canvas," Arin said, lifting his shirt up. I mentally facepalm, laughing the entire time. He pulled it back down while we all laughed. Croix burst into sending quite the draft into the room. "Guys! It's been 30 minutes since we called you guys for lunch."

"Sorry, we lost track of time."

"You really did."

"Yeah, we told stories."

"Aspen?"

"Yeah?"

"Put your shirt back on." He laughed timidly and slipped on his shirt. "The winter is suspiciously cold and strong." Aspen and I hadn't been here for any past winters. This was our first one at camp. "It is, concerning actually." Arin said, looking at the strong snow. "It shouldn't be this cold and it should still be a flurry. Not a full-on snow shower." Aspen looked around. "Maybe it's the direction of the wind, bring the snow clouds here." Croix nodded and picked up a ruler she placed in the snow. "C'mon, they have soup."

"Race you there." Arin was already running when Cara stopped him. "Arin? You, Kendra, and Croix have been assigned a quest."

"It won't kill me as last time will it?"

"No, it's just to fetch a half-blood."

"Where is he or she?"

"Connecticut."

"Okay, so we just have to get said half-blood and bring her here."

"She's 13 years old." Cara pulled me away. Arin and Croix left to go eat while I was stuck talking with the camp druid. "She's a daughter of Morrigan." The earth seemed to stop moving and everything just froze. "What?"

"Yes."

Soo, yeah. It'll be up- idk I don't have a sense of organization anyways. Whenever I feel like it. Have a great day/night (depending on where you are) :) <3 <3