Chapter 25

*tap tap*

Minho opened the door to his room.

You couldn't see the bed from the door so he didn't notice me. I didn't dare tell him I was there. He walked over to his desk and put some things away. He whispered.

Minho
ㅡI miss them so much...I wish one of them would come see me here. I should message them. Only Jisung talks to me. But I'm afraid they've already forgotten me.

I felt bad for him and wanted to get up and give him a hug.

Soonie mewed.

Minho
ㅡSoonie? Are you there?

He turned around and looked at his bed.

ㅡY/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

He ran over to me and hugged me. I could feel his breath on my neck.

ㅡMinho...you're choking me.

ㅡI'm sorry. What are you doing here?

ㅡI came to surprise you! Does it make you happy?

ㅡOf course! My parents helped you?

ㅡYes. Haha.

ㅡDo you want us to do something today? It's not very late. We can go somewhere!

ㅡYeeeeeeah. If you want. JYP asked me to take cute and pretty photos to create an Instagram account for Stray Kids.

ㅡI can watch on my phone. I just have to call someone first. Just a few seconds.

ㅡDon't worry. Go ahead.

He walked to the bathroom and closed the door as if he didn't want me to hear him. I extended the beginning anyway...

ㅡHey Jisung! Do you know any...

And I heard nothing more. Why is he calling Jisung? He returned not long after.

ㅡI'm done. If you want, I know some nice and cool places we can go.

We wrote down all the places we wanted to go on a piece of paper. We had planned lots of places!

ㅡLet's go!

ㅡYeeeeah.