Prologue

ㅡYejin! Gongmin! Stella! Come down!

My three children ran downstairs.

Stella
ㅡWhat's up mom?

ㅡSkz will come home! My maternity leave is almost over and we will soon be moving back to Seoul.

Yejin
ㅡReally? I look forward! And Hyunjin oppa will be there? He can play the console with me?

ㅡOf course. Haha. Your father picked them up at the station. It shouldn't take long.

Well, I am now the wife of the most handsome man in the world and the mother of the four most beautiful children: Stella 17 years old, Gongmin 14 years old, Yejin 13 years old and Maya 1 year old.

And yes... I've aged. I am now 37 years old. But life goes by quickly when you're happy.

Stray Kids has not stopped its activities. We left JYP to have more freedom. There are still many Stay following us, but we are getting old and so are they. We kind of became a mainstay of Kpop and we're also the longest lasting Kpop group ever. And yes... it will soon be 20 years since we started.

We all left the dorm to live our lives quietly. Most of the members also have wives and some even have children.

We are obviously less active than before, but we still love what we do and we won't stop anytime soon.

I heard the door open and my husband's face popped out.

I greeted him with a kiss and left to greet the members.

ㅡHey! How are you?

Jisung
ㅡYoooooooo. Fine and you?

ㅡI have 4 insufferable children but otherwise I'm fine.

Stella
ㅡYAAAAAAA. IT'S NOT TRUE!

Changbin
ㅡHahahaha.

ㅡGood, are you going home? We're going to have a little fun!

Jeongin
ㅡYessssssssss.

And There you go...

It was the story of my life.

It's not a trivial story, certainly, but I can say that I love my life.

Thanks.

End