Chapter 83

The members were surprised to see me return but they easily understood what was happening.

Despite that, they all refused to let me dance and so that it wouldn't be weird that only one of the members didn't dance, no one danced.

We sang for a long time. The joy almost made me forget the pain. As I approached the edge to say hello to Stay, I recognized a face that I had seen long ago, but would always remember.

I approached her to say hello but...

Kangmin POV

I came to {your country} to see my son and his band. I missed their concert in Seoul and wanted to be there for at least one concert!

So I came here without telling them. I will surprise them.

While everything was going well, we saw Y/n fall to the ground. We don't see what happened next. Just the 8 boys in a circle around her, then her leaving the stage and coming back.

What does she have?

I know this little girl is strong, but she really doesn't look well. I worry about her.

She began to move closer and closer to the edge.

I then realized that she had recognized me. Really? It's been so long and she still remembers me? Haha. I love this little girl.

She waved at me with her hand.

I was about to answer her when I saw her fall off the edge.

She passed out??