Investigate At Your Own Risk Part 2

-Taylor-
It's now time for us to check out Sergeant Major office we have to get digging I hope it's nothing bad.

We all headed to the hallway where the office is. I wrote him the annoymous letter
" Dear Mr. Major you may not know who I am but I just wanted to give you something sweet so you can think of a nice sweet lady. Love annoymously."

I showed everyone the letter.

"Ok well that works he will definitely fall for it"- John

Meaghan agrees and so did Shawn.

" Ok we will hide in the janitors closet so when he leaves to get that coffee go give it to him."

John hands me the donuts and I put the letter in a red envelope.

-knock knock-

Seargant Major shouted" come in!"
He buzzed the door in.

I opened the door and see him sitting at the desk doing some paperwork

"What do you want! Taylor"

" I came to bring you this.. it's for you"

Seargant Major smiles in suspicions" Thank you."

He opened it and reads the letter then smiled again.

"Oh goodie donuts! I love donuts and whoever sent this. Can u watch my office for me. I have to go fetch a coffee quick." Seargant did alittle joy dance.

" Oh god that's disgusting that he just said that..

"Sir yes yes."

Seargant Major left Taylor in his office while he go grabs a coffee.

"Pssssppp John come ! Come now!!"

John came rushing in quietly and he looks in the drawer and see the keycard.

"Ok Taylor the combination on the keycard is 6624"

I grabbed out my phone and type it in my notepad.

" Ok I'm leaving before he comes back"

John left in a hurry.

Seargant Major came back.

"Thanks Taylor for watching my office. Now If you don't mind I'm going to eat these now. So you can leave. "

In my head"Ugh omg donuts is too much fat."

" Alright later"

I left Seargant Major office and headed back to the dorm room to meet everyone there..

Then I finally reached to the dorm room everyone is there.

"Ok guys Seargant Major is eating his donuts he just told me to leave him be"

"Good when he leaves which will be in the next hour or two should be we will head back to his office to look for clues so prepare yourselves Taylor and Meaghan." -John