Get Down To Business

The sun's out I didn't want to get out of bed, to be honest knowing that we have a month to be home to rest to prepare for war in Cali, I solely want to just relax. I know we have to figure out what's being that third and fourth door but I have been stressing myself lately about this whole situation with Jeremih and Justin and the fact that Meaghan, the one person I trusted as my Bestfriend knew about him messing around while I was in school. I'm thinking Justin loves me or does he? I wish I had an answer for that or maybe I should just let him explain what is going on. Lazily getting out of bed I went to go to the bathroom to quickly wash my face and dry.

(Knock)

I came out of the bathroom and rest my towel on the bed and answered the door. My face couldn't have been any more shocked than it is already. My mom let Justin in while I was in the bathroom. At this point, I'm lost for words. My heart started racing extremely fast it felt like I was having one of those anxiety attacks. I don't know what to say to him but I do want to know what happen.

He looks at me very concernedly and sad. "Hey baby, Can we talk?"

I shake my head "Yeah"

I let him in and we sat down on the bed. He let off a big great sigh and hold his head."Baby I am so sorry, I'm here to explain what happened."

Rubbing my hands through my hair and then on my thighs and folded my legs together in the bed and faced him."Go ahead, I'm listening"

Justin sighs"Baby when I first met you while you were still in high school I didn't know what I wanted. I was in between helping my dad build a barbershop. I had a lot going on that day, so that night I went to the club and there was this girl there by the name of Stacy. She was a stripper and she came on to me. I was drunk I didn't have any feelings for her, she kissed me and that was it. That douchebag Jeremih was there I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. Nothing was going on at the time. I was in love with you and I still am every day. Please know that baby girl."

I cried and put my hands on my face. I couldn't believe it, I feel better that he told me the truth but I don't want to lose him I am scared of losing him.

"Justin, I'm scared. I don't understand why people keep coming between us. Why can't they just leave us alone."

Justin runs his hands across my face and kisses me and then holds me. "Oh baby, I got you I promise I'll protect you and be there for you. I love you and you're the only one I want."

I sit on Justin's lap and hug him tightly and not let him go.

Then my mom just lets herself into my room."Whenever you guys are done with all the lovey-dovey stuff, come downstairs there's someone I would want you to meet."

We both laughed and agreed. I wonder what my mom has up her sleeve. Justin and I came out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was and I see a man, a tall man with a short fade cut and a full beard standing next to my mom. It was very surprising I haven't seen my mom with anyone since my dad died. I don't know what to say I am flabbergasted. Justin is just there staring awkwardly but not in a bad way.
"Guys this is Jimmy, my man."

I looked at my mom surprised then I smiled at him and shake his" Nice to finally meet you."
Justin then shakes his hand"Nice to meet you, Jimmy."

I looked at Jimmy" I'm sorry, Can you give me a moment with my mom?"

Jimmy kissed my mom on the cheek and respond to me "Ok I'll head out to the store I'll be right back."

Justin speaks to me and my mom awkwardly"I'm going with him.

So then Justin and Jimmy left together to go to the store around the neighborhood.

I got a bottle of water from the fridge and drink it"Mom is that the guy that you have been seeing while I was in Military School?"