Chapter 1

"STOP IT!! LET GO! DONT TOUCH HER!"
The child screams with tears in their eyes. Watching as their friend is beaten by a stranger. Blood splattering across the grass and trees with every punch. Like an all in red art exhibit.
"I SAID LET HER GO JERK!!"
The child screams as they pounce onto the back of the attacker, only to be grabbed and thrown by one of the accomplices. Pinned to the ground and punched in the stomach, causing the child to gasp, cough and wheeze. More tears pouring than before. But they refused to be silenced.
"P-Please! Please stop this!"
They cry once more. Only for the attacker to growl with anger. But, they did stop their heavy swings.

"I've had enough of you. Time to end this"
He orders, nodding to his accomplices, clicking his fingers to which he is handed a baseball bat. Grabbing the beaten unconscious child and dragging her up against the tree, leaning their limp body against it to sit up right.
"You like to watch so much kid? Fucking watch this freak"
He laughs evilly, taking a big stride, arming his swing and with all his power -SLAM. He crushes the poor kids skull against the tree.
Blood, flesh, bone and brain matter fly in all directions.
The air fills with the horrified shrieks of the child as they witness their friends head explode under the impact of his bat.

*squelch.. squelch.....*
A wet bouncing sound moves closer before slowing to a roll. The child turns their head to the sound. To see a bulging blood soaked eyeball rolling towards them before stopping at their foot. The pupil staring right at them as they make eye contact with the lone eye ball.

Heart piercing screams fill the air once more. Birds fleeing from the trees above.