Chapter 10

Reader POV:
I leave the house feeling heavy hearted and low, texting Sangwoo letting him know that I was on the way, following the directions he'd given to me previously while I was trying to pick an out outfit. It was about a 40 minute walk from my house, but I didn't mind, the sky was clear and the weather was beautiful, it was going to be a lovely night I'm sure of it.
About 35 minutes into my walk, Sangwoo replies saying he's going to be a little late but just to wait for him once I get to the right spot. I was unsure of what the 'right spot' would've been until I saw a couple of people already sat around a campfire with some tents put out.
'Fuck I don't have a tent...'

"Um hi guys, are you Sangwoos friends?"
I speak out to them, causing them to pause their conversations and look at me, at first they all seemed to have a confused expression but that quickly changed to a bunch of smiles.

"Yep! C'mon over!"
One of them calls to me, waving her arm, patting it down on the space beside her for me to sit. I smile back and take my spot.
"I'm Min!"
She says with a soft smile.
"And that quiet fella over there is Bum, it's just a nickname don't worry his parents didn't really saddle him with that as a name HAHA"
She laughs to herself pointing over to the guy sat quietly opposite us. He was small and very thin, almost sickly looking, but he also had soft heavy eyes.

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Y/N."

"Y/N??! Sangwoo has spoken a lot about you! nice to finally put a face to the name"
I couldn't help but feel flustered as my cheeks burn and my heart jumps around in my chest.
'Sangwoo... talks about me?'
"Sangwoo was right! You are cute! Almost too cute ahahah!"
Min chuckles in what seemed to be a sarcastic tone, like she didn't actually believe the words she was speaking. It felt very two faced.

"Sorry I'm late guys."
Spoke a stern voice from behind us. Bum raises his gaze from the ground and me and Min both turn around to see Sangwoo standing behind us.

"Sangwoo! What happened to your face!"Me and Min both spoke the exact same words at the exact same time

Me and Min both spoke the exact same words at the exact same time. I could see her sending a burning side eye gaze my way before she springs to her feet and rushes over to him, almost knocking me over.

"Are you okay?!"
She tries to reach out for his face but he just swerves past her and comes to sit next to me, looking at only me.

"I'm okay don't worry, I just caught my face while shaving."
He says beaming a smile my way. I could feel Min's burning stare in the back of my skull. I could feel the jealous raging from her as Sangwoo just ignored her to come to me instead.

"You've got to be more careful, razors are sharp!"
I say patting him on the head causing him to chuckle.

"Thanks Sherlock I'll remember that."
We all laugh at his joke but I think Min's laugh was more directed at me for making a silly comment rather than at Sangwoos comedic remark.