chapter 23 | hospital

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Suffocating.

Suffocating is how I felt when I woke up.

Kai was wrapped around me and I can't even barely breath.

My wind pipe is crushed.

I'm laying on his chest as his arm is tightly wrapped around me and his other arm is around me but his hand is in my shorts on my bare ass.

He wasn't lying about being a ass man...

Laila is asleep beside us spread out like a starfish.

I decide to do the thing he's doing to me.

He is suffocating me.

I move my hands and wrap them around his throat before lightly squeezing it.

I smile scarily at him waiting for him to wake up.

He wakes up and doesn't even notice my hands on his neck.

"I like your smile," he says and I laugh and drop my head.

"You didn't even care that I was choking you," I say muffled in his chest.

"I like being choked. Did you not catch onto my pain kink when I had you pull my hair," he says as he laughs.

I roll my eyes at him and huff.

"Don't be upset," he says as he squeeze my ass.

"Why is your hand in my pants?," I ask him and he pauses for a second.

"I told you I like your ass. Did I not?," he asks me and I roll my eyes again where he can't see.

"I think I've heard it before," I say annoyed before sitting up so now I'm straddling him.

"Did your boobs like double in size?," he asks me and I look down at them and roll my eyes.

"I got implants. But their all natural. It's called milk that a certain someone needs to drink," I say as I look at Laila as she snores.

"That someone is me," Kai says and I laugh.

"You can try some I won't guarantee you will like it," I say to him and he laughs.

"There is some in my freezer," I say to him as I get off of him.

"Another day I will take you up on that offer," he says to me.

"How should I wake her up?," I ask him as I look at her sleeping form.

"Just put your nipple in her mouth," he says and I laugh.

"Okay," I say with a shrug.

"I don't want to get up so while I feed her can you pick me a outfit," I say to him.