chapter 58 | crazy

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Home.

We're home now and I'm very grateful but it's very stressful at the moment.

Having to help Aulora do things because she's healing, helping with Levi, taking care of Laila.

It is a lot but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I'm woken up from my sleep when I hear Levi crying from his little crib.

I get up making sure that Aulora is still asleep before walking to the crib.

His little face is all red and he's flailing around.

I pick him up and cradle him to my chest as he slowly calms down.

Being able to hold him is a great blessing in my life I just love him to pieces.

I cradle him before walking to the kitchen.

I grab a bottle and a bag of Aulora's milk and heat it up before pouring it into the bottle.

I screw on the top and put it in his mouth as he starts to suck it rapidly and happily.

He literally drinks it so quickly I'm afraid he's going to choke on it.

It's literally six AM when Laila comes trotting down the stairs and walks up to me.

"Hi tute," she says to Levi and boops his nose.

"Daddy I have cereal?," she says, I'm literally half asleep.

"Mhm," I say and she goes and grabs a small bowl for her.

She pours cereal and then pours her milk and then she grabs a fork.

She's three now and likes to be independent.

She goes to the table and sits as she eats her cereal with her fork which she learned from me.

Laila is my mini.

"Baby is eat with me," she says as she smacks on her cereal.

Levi is just staring at me as he drinks his bottle and slowly blinks like he's tired but we know he won't fall asleep.

"Daddy, is mommy sleep?," she asks and I nod my head at her as she smiles.

"Mommy is tired so we need to let her sleep," I say with a yawn.

"Yes, mommy sleep," she says as she hums while eating her cereal.