#6- Stay Alert, Alright Y/n?

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Y/n's P.O.V

It was the beginning of a new day, nothing much different from any other day.

However, my parents reacted like it was a disaster before the calm. Why were they overreacting? They're just new neighbors that happened to move in next door. Happens everyday, and it's normal.

School would be starting again in a few days, so I won't be alone at home when my parents aren't here anyways.

I heard rustling outside my bedroom door, then I heard my parents talking in the living room. They were probably just getting ready for work.

"Y/n! Your dad would like to say something to you before we leave for work," my mother shouts from the living room. I sigh, "Alright," I get up from my bed, making my way to them.

"What's wrong? This isn't anything new, you guys are almost never here, why are you two overreacting?" I question looking at their expressing change from stress to worry.

My dad just sighs, "I know, and if we could change that, we would. We're worried about you is all," he says patting my back. My mom smiles petting my hair, "We just want you to stay alert okay? If anything happens you call us, alright?" She questions me.

"Okay," I said watching them walk out the door.

As they left and I locked the door after them, I made my way back to my room to get some more rest. Except when I laid back down the dogs were barking again.

They had barked and growled throughout the whole night.

Standing up to look outside my window, I catch a glimpse of something moving from inside Kuroo's room; his curtains having been moving from side to side as if someone had just been look through them.

Strange... dad did say he plays volleyball, he must have just gone for a jog to warm up or something.

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote comment, and share.

WRITTEN ON 6/15/22