4.

Michael

After celebrating Dani's birthday Y/N and I flew out to Thailand to spend quality time with each other. Tonight was our first night here and it was honestly relaxing. I sat on the bed after getting out of the shower and changing into my night clothes.

As I was sitting down on the side of the bed I watched Y/N walk out of the bathroom from a shower in a panties set and a robe to match

She oiled up her body taking her braids from out of its ponytail then grabbed her Nintendo switch and laid on her back across the bed beside me beginning to play "Mario Kart"

She oiled up her body taking her braids from out of its ponytail then grabbed her Nintendo switch and laid on her back across the bed beside me beginning to play "Mario Kart". I just looked over her body as she ignored me starting her game.

She started playing her game as I just got up going to where her legs were beginning to kiss her stomach while lying on top of her. "Boy if you don't quit" she joked as kissed her stomach and stuffed my face into her stomach. "Smelling like brown sugar" I said before kissing her stomach again causing her to laugh.

"Michael" she started off not looking from her game. I continued to kiss her belly as she tried to move my face away and play her game. She eventually stopped trying to move my head placing her hand back on her game as I kissed up her stomach. I then stuck my head in between where she held her game and her chest making her laugh.

"Mike" She said as I kissed her chest and laid my head on her breasts. "You're such a baby I swear" she said as I smiled to myself. She just paused her game and placed it beside her on the bed. Y/N then looked down at me as i just laid on top of her. I sat up and kissed her lips as she playfully rolled her eyes.
Her phone then started to ring as we both looked at it. "Who is it?" She asked as I reached for her phone off of the night stand.
I then read it as it was a number from Atlanta.

"It's someone from Atlanta" I informed "I don't know who it is so just end the call" she instructed as I ended the call. "You sure it's not anybody you know?" I asked as she shook her head "everybody who I deal with their numbers are saved and talk to them on the regular" she explained before grabbing her switch.

I just sucked my teeth and took her switch from out of her hands as she just looked at me. "Do I mess with you while you're on your game?" She questioned. "We on vacation I want some love" I expressed kissing her cheek as she just laid there. "You want sex" she simply stated with a small sigh as I looked at her. "Not necessarily" I started off "I want to cuddle or something" I admitted as she just laughed "what?" I asked confused. "Nothing. Nothing is wrong" she assured wrapping her arms around my neck as I smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips.