39.

I need a name for this Creed book but here's a Snippet, enjoy❤️-Dajah💕

"Tonight's the night your fantasies, will all come true" she sung as if she was singing to me. She slowly rolled her body to the music grabbing her hair some all while continuing to sing to me. "I am your woman, I belong to you" she finished singing before her Background singers took over and she smiled at me before walking to another part of the stage beginning to sing to them. She was soon nearing the ending of the song but it just seemed like it kept getting better and better as she sung.

"I ain't going no where" she sung stepping down the stage steps as the crowd clapped. "I'm happy with you, you got me baby." She sung into the mic in front of a couple as they clapped and I nodded my head continuing to eye her.

She was now officially on the floor as people made a space for her to continue performing

She was now officially on the floor as people made a space for her to continue performing. "I ain't thinking bout nobody but you baby" she sung as she soon finished the song and it seemed the like the whole club erupted into claps and screams.
I just clapped my hands as she smiled "thank you" she thanked. "Another one!" Someone shouted as she just took the mic from her lips and laughed before shaking her head. "Y'all enjoy the rest of your night" she said before leaving off the stage where a man met her , helping her off the stage. He then planted a kiss on her lips before wrapping his arm around her and walking her through the crowd of people.

______________

Michael

I heard noises and I noticed Y/N was up and in her closet with the light on. After the whole incident on twitter with Maya yesterday. Y/N has been quiet about the situation. I grabbed my phone seeing it was 3:10 AM. "Babe" I called out in a tired raspy tone. I then dragged my hand over my face and got out of the bed. "Baby Girl you alright?" I asked walking into her closet seeing her just packing her shoes up. "Yeah did I wake you up?" She asked. "Nah you good" i assured then looked at her Confused "Why you up?" I questioned as she just grabbed one of her many pairs of Jordan 1's as she placed it into its shoe box. "I can't go to sleep" she admitted placing the box into the box full of the rest of her sneakers.

I just grabbed her hand before she could go to the next pair of sneakers. "Yes Michael?" She asked facing me. "Come to bed" I said as she tried to walk away to continue doing what she was doing but I brought her to me and placed my hands on her waist. "Come to bed" I repeated as she just took a breath. "Okay" she agreed following me out of her closet and turning the lights out. We got into the bed as she just stared up at the ceiling. I wrap my arm around her body bringing her closer. I then kissed her shoulder and cheek knowing something was going on. "What's wrong munchie?" I questioned before placing another kiss on her cheek before looking at her. "I'm tired of this case" She honestly said as I took my arm from around her then sat up.

"Had I known this would all happen from something that was VERY traumatic being put out there for everyone to know and have an opinion about, to the constant bashing and lies" She started off as she wiped some of the tears that was rolling down her cheek. "I would've never said anything, what happened could've possibly been a lie to public and we all ignored it. It could've been swept under the rug but I wanted to be this strong black woman and help her and other women but I'm tired" she stressed beginning to cry as I sat her up. "Baby" I started off wiping her tears as I looked at her. "The problem is sweeping these situations under the rug. Y/N you have to deal with this whether you want too or not baby girl" I expressed rubbing her back.