Chapter 42 Marigold

It was a Friday afternoon when the feeling everyone kept talking about finally hit me. Ferra told me I would be glad for her expertise in Victoria's Secret, and she was right. I shuffled through the lingerie options and settled on the most modest piece she bought. It was a blue babydoll made of silk and sheer material. The breast area was soft and silky, a deep V-line showing off my assets. The rest of it was made of sexy, see-through material. It stopped halfway down my thighs. I paired it with the matching blue thong.

I let my auburn hair hang loose and natural down my shoulders. I used magic to make a flower grow in an empty pot in the bathroom, knowing that it would catch Finn's attention. In no time at all, I heard my mate rush into the room.

"Marigold!" Finn called out.

"I'm okay, I'm just in the bathroom." I said through the closed door.

"You used magic?" He questioned.

"Yeah, sorry, I needed to get your attention." I said, unapologetically.

"You could've just come down to the office." Finn chuckled. I opened the door then and grinned at his reaction.

"Really? I could have?" I purred. Finn's eyes swirled dangerously as he drank in the sight of me.

"Absolutely not." He growled, his arms consuming my body.

"That's what I thought." I said.

"What did I do to deserve this treatment?" Finn asked, his hands and eyes roaming my entire body.

"You've loved me unconditionally, you've had the patience of a saint, and you work way too hard." I said in my best seductive tone.

I could tell that Finn was hardly listening to me as his hands gripped my backside through the thin material. He was losing every once of control and patience he had left, and that was exactly what I wanted.

I put my hands on Finn's chest and shoved him. He stumbled backwards, catching the bed and falling onto it. He was now sitting on the edge of the bed with a wild expression on his handsome face. I strutted up to him and positioned myself between his legs. I ran my fingers through his hair, my hands trailing down his neck and to his arms. Finn's hands were gripping my hips hungirly.

I climbed on top of him, straddling his lap as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I ducked my head and stole his lips with mine. He grunted in surprise but reacted to my movements, his hands snaking up my back and pressing me closer to him. I buried my fingers in his hair again and moaned against his lips. I broke away, breathless, and his lips found my neck. He trailed a burning path down my neck and across my collar bone, nipping at my marking spot below my ear.

I moved against his lap, enjoying the feeling of his excitement pressed against me. I pushed my weight into him, causing him to fall back on the bed. I shoved my hands under his shirt and explored his soft skin.

"Marigold." Finn moaned against my neck, his hands pressed against my hips as I moved over him. I could feel his restraint and struggle for control.

"I don't want to wait anymore, Finn, I'm ready." I purred in his ear, kissing the soft, exposed skin where he would wear my mark.

"I love you." Finn's eyes flashed back and forth between him and Hunter as his voice darkened. I couldn't respond, my voice was caught in the back of my throat.

Finn's hands found their way under the babydoll, feeling every inch of skin that he could reach.

"This is so sexy, I hate to ruin it." Finn growled, pushing the sheer material further up my body.

"Ruin it." I ordered him with lust in my bright green eyes. Finn chuckled darkly before he ripped the lingerie from my body.

His lips returned to my skin, trailing a path up my stomach and over my chest. I was now sitting on top of him wearing only a slinky thong. Finn's hands found my breasts and he memorized them greedily.

I reached for the hem of Finn's shirt and pulled it over his head. I was so blinded by pleasure that I had no idea where I dropped his shirt. Finn grabbed my hips and flipped us around in bed so he was now hovering overtop of me. His hands and mouth explore places I never knew I wanted touched. I arched my back, squirming to get closer to him.

"Lay still, baby, I want to take my time and show you how much I love you." Finn's voice was low and husky, his warm breath blowing over my skin. I traced his tattoos, admiring them just as I did the very first day I saw them all in the hospital.

"I told you, you'd have plenty of time to admire them." Finn grinned wickedly as he followed my gaze. I rolled my eyes at him and giggled.

Finn's hands slipped down to my panties, his thumb playing with the hem. I whined as he teased me. He laughed again and removed the thong in one quick motion. I undid the belt of his jeans and he kicked them to the floor along with his underwear.

"I love you, my beautiful mate." Finn purred.

"I love you." I croaked, feeling breathless and dizzy. Finn smiled at me and reclaimed my lips. I pulled his face from mine and arched my neck towards him,

"Mark me." I commanded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said eagerly. Finn nodded, ready to comply with my every wish.