Chapter 1

This is the Kim Empire owned by the Kim family of Korea. They are practically the rulers of Korea as they have their monopoly over both the business and the underworld.

The Kim family has an age old tradition of having two wives. It was like one wife as the house maker who would look after the kids and family while the other one would express the beauty , elegance, culture and traditions of the Kim family express the beauty , elegance, culture and traditions of the Kim family to the world.

Mr. Kim also had 2 wives Jisun and Isabelle. Jisun was a Korean and the home maker one while Isabelle was half Korean and half American.  Jisun gave birth to a son while Isabelle also had two sons which together made the three Tigers of Kim Empire.

The eldest Kim Seokjin was the C.E.O of Kim Enterprises. The only thing he loved in his life was his family and his family business.  He had such a tricky brain and tactic understanding that there was no match for him in the Korean lands.

Then came Kim Namjoon, he was Jisun’s son and the Mafia king of underworld. He was cold brutal and merciless.  Since at the time of birth itself, Isabelle refused to make neither of her sons a part of underworld, by his right or by force it was decided that Namjoon would be the next mafia king. Thus, from a very young age Mr. Kim started his training. He made him physically strong, mentally bold and emotionally hard.

Lastly his third son Kim Taehyung, he is a lively person but often fierce for strangers. God blessed hi with boons of handsomeness and a witty brain. Since Mr. Kim already had an heir for both his business and his mafia gang, Taehyung got that freedom to choose is profession

Meg- but how did he end up as a doctor?

Emma- come here I’ll tell you. She said patting the space beside her

He was spoilt by his both brothers, until he was 12 he didn’t had an aim, he was living his life lavishly. Jin used to sweet talk with him, while joon being cold by his personality, was a not so close yet he used to help him in workout and some fighting skills. Tae always thought his love for joon is less in comparison to his attachment with other members but one day changed everything.

Ever since Jin was 18, he started working in the company to attain experience.  Mr.kim appointed joon who was just 15, as Jin’s personal bodyguard for his training.   He even started sending joon on missions with other guards.

Few months later, One day Taehyung was playing games in his room, when there was a sudden hustle bustle in the house. He came downstairs only to see his Jisun eomma crying. He diverted his gaze only to see his elder brother lying unconscious all covered in blood.  He eyes got fixed on him like stone. He felt a strange feeling, a feeling of losing his elder brother. He raised his eyes to see his other hyung Jin standing there crying while his shirt has blood stains.  Looking at all this Tae had a major set back.