part 5 He found you sleeping naked in the bathtub

Suppressing his groans, he quietly stood up and walked into the washroom.  He pulled of the bandages and took a nice warm bath. After feeling refreshed he redressed his wounds and slided his white shirt over his body tucking it neatly inside his black pants and setting his hair perfectly with gel he walked out of his room.

He entered the dinning room and saw Jin and Tae were already there. Maids were serving the Breakfast. 

Tae - hyung?

He just ran and hugged him like he hadn't seen him in recent years. Namjoon softly wrapped his arms around him. 

Namjoon -(cold)  what happened ?

Tae- *sniffs* you were injured and and fainted *sniffs*. How are your wounds now? 

Jin- yah?  How are you now?  Does it hurt somewhere? And why are you roaming like this, you should rest. 

Joon- calm down hyung I'm fine , and Tae Stop crying hmmm.  *hr looked at Jin and said " well we need to leave early, I recieved your schedule,  you have to go out of town. 

"Ani!  You are not going anywhere!  You need rest,  I won't let you go. " Tae said as he opened his hands in front of namjoon trying to Block his way. 

Jooni internally smiled at his brother's behaviour and replied in a stern tone to stop him" Tae enough,  you are not a doctor and I'm telling you I'm fine so stop making a fuss. "

Tae lowered his head anf sniffed.  He didn't wanted his brother to go and at this point he knew that he wants to be a doctor,  not for charity,  not for his dream but for his brother,  so that he can stop his brother with authority,  and command him to take rest.

Present

"and thats how your handsome hubby became a doctor" Emma said to Meg. 

Emma Is Seokjin's wife.  She is a scholar in buisness studies and Wo ks with Jin as his secretary. While Meg is Taehyung's  wife who Just started her own fashion brand Frero.  She married him only on the condition that he wouldn't bring a second wife. Both Jin and Tae had a love marrige.

Meanwhile Namjoon was married to Lia and yn. An arrange marriage arranged by his father. Yn and Lia were like friends with benefits,  Lia was a bit playgirl types. And her parents never allowed her to go anywhere unless she was with yn meanwhile yn only used to be with Lia for those expensive reference books she was unable to afford. 

Mr Kim had already understood the scenario where he knew his other two sons were not interested in their second marrige. 

Yn was the homemaker one who was still studying secretly while Lia already had got a job of assit. Prof.  It was night time Yn was setting the dinner table along with Jisun and Isabelle eommas.  The dinner was went well and after cleab ng the kitchen yn walked towards her room yawning as she was hella tired but still she had notes and assignments to be completed. 

After sometime yn found out the she was not being able to concentrate so she decided  to take a bath.  She took her clothes and wqlked into the bathroom preparing a hot water bath.  Taking of her garments she stepped into the tub as a tired gasp left her lips. 

It was sooo relaxing for her she closed her eyes and in no time she fell asleep in the tub. While on tje otherhand Namjoon who had just returned from work entered his room that he shared with Lia,  but found out that Lia had locked it from inside.  He wanted to take a bath so he decided to to yn's room. 

After all itbis just next to his. He walked Inthe room and saw books lying on the bed and bathroom's light was on.  He knocked on the door saying "how much more time do you need yn? " but suddenly the door opened .

Ps.  Yn was scared of ghosts so she used To keep the door a little open. Namjoon entered the washroom only see yn sleeping inside the tub, naked. He mentally face palmed himself.  He wanted to help you in first place but his shy nature and their not soo close relationship made it difficult.

  He shaked her a bit but our yn was in her own dream world.  He bit his lip in confusion and came to a conclusion, taking out his phone and played the alarm tone  near her year.  

She flinched and panicked at the sudden sound and just seeing almost a six feet tall mam just standing next to her made her scream. "aaaahhhhh ghost ghost.  Aah" she screamed and punched him right into his nose. 

Namjoon yelped in pain. " yaah you crazy woman,  go and sleep inroom" Namjoon cursed as he looked at yn.  There was a sudden moment of silence.  Namjoon's eyes fell on your naked chest as he stared at your cleavage making him gulp. 

Yn followed his gaze and realized that she was naked.  She immediately covered her body with her hands and slipped back into the milky white soapy water. She glared at namjoon and ordered " pass me the towel and get out." 

Being in a state of utter shock he followed her order and walked out after passing her the towel.  "aaahh it was sooo embarrassing" yn said to herself as she walked out after wearing her pajamas.